Exalted forum not updating again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalted forum not updating again

I keep getting "Empty Response" and the front page shows no sign of updating.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

Plug for the Sword of Creation forum, a new hub for Exalted related content

Cache has been cleared, so if the issue's persisting, not sure what else is up.

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager
    Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

The Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread is up over 13k in posts. Might need to be archived and restarted.

Comment

Thank you both.

Comment

So bumping this again because the problem has returned and persisted for a few days now.

Comment

The cache is getting cleared regularly.

If that's not fixing the issue, then nothing else can be done at this time.

Ian A. A. Watson

Comment

Nothing at this time, I'm very much hoping that you can get this fixed soon, it has already been down for ten days. We do miss it.
              Last edited by Apromor; 03-30-2021, 03:16 PM.

I want to play this as a starting character, I don't even care what game.

Comment

Originally posted by Apromor View Post
                Nothing at this time, I'm very much hoping that you can get this fixed soon, it has already been down for ten days. We do miss it.
                Good news bad news situation.

I had to Quarantine Ask the Devs 2 (it still exists but is currently inaccessable to most users) but the forum works.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Much better.

Thank you.

Comment

I've been trying to post in the Exalted Forum, but I keep getting blocked by a "Empty Response" window.

Comment

As you can see in the Latest Topics sidebar on the forum main page, your posts are successful. The Exalted forum is not properly updating.

Ian A. A. Watson

Comment

I'm not sure what to do at this point, the 100+ page megathreads that were impeding the forum's function are now closed.

Comment

well, poop

Comment

Yeah, I'm also getting an Internal Server Error when I try and temporarily move threads I think are a potential cause.

Comment

Working...
                              X