No announcement yet.

Exalted forum not updating again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it the reason why i see all the threads in Exalted subforum marked as if there were no new posts, and showing old dates of last posts, even if when i actually open those, i can see very recent posts i haven't seen yet?

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Comment

I'm having the same problem now. There haven't been any posts in Exalted for more than a week, and when I just tried to post something I got the "Empty Response" window that the OP here received a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Florin View Post
        I was going to point out the out of context game quote thread as at over 1000 posts.
        Good effort, but guess what else I can't do right now?

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

Plug for the Sword of Creation forum, a new hub for Exalted related content

Comment

Originally posted by Lioness View Post
          Good effort, but guess what else I can't do right now?
          That's a 200 proof "Oof" right there.

Comment

So I just discovered that you can see all new posts and threads via the advanced search function, by making an "empty" search limited to the Exalted subforum.

It's not ideal, but it's something.

Comment

I'm now able to close threads, it tells me there's an error when I do it and it doesn't happen right away but a day or so later the threads are closed.
              I still can't move them but closing them is an option that wasn't open to me when this whole mess started.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

Plug for the Sword of Creation forum, a new hub for Exalted related content

Comment

Originally posted by Daredevil View Post
                I've been trying to post in the Exalted Forum, but I keep getting blocked by a "Empty Response" window.

Have you tried refreshing the page? Suddenly your post was published, and the error is just a visual bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post
                  Was rewriting an old empty/placeholder post in a thread and lo and behold, the whole paragraph of new text i had saved was gone, even though i wasn't signed out due to lack of activity.

Made two other failed attempts, then tried to correct a word or two in another post. Didn't happen either. No matter how many times i hit save, the version of the post that comes up is the older, unedited one.

Maybe the editing option is disabled? Or there are some forum bugs. Although it seems to me that editing messages after a few hours or days is no longer relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Burrrrrton View Post

Have you tried refreshing the page? Suddenly your post was published, and the error is just a visual bug.
                    Yes, I've refreshed the page, logged out and back in, rebooted the computer, checked it on multiple computers, etc. I still don't see any new posts since July 9th.

Comment

Same here, even on my phone.

Comment

It appears to now be working for me. Thank you Lioness and whoever else contributed for your work in righting the message board.

I want to play this as a starting character, I don't even care what game.

Comment

It broke again.

Comment

Yep, it is broken for me too.

Comment

Back up for now.

I want to play this as a starting character, I don't even care what game.

Comment

Apparently broken again.

Comment

Working...
                                X