No announcement yet.

Can't edit my own posts in the Exalted forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem came back, right about at 9:20 my time (about 1 minute ago). The forum updated the thread I posted in, but with my avatar and Isator Levi's name.

She/Her. I am very literal-minded and write very literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to joke.
    My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
    Exalted and cWoD book list. Exalted name-generators, Infernal and 1E-2.5E homebrew from many authors.

Comment

Originally posted by Erinys View Post
      The problem came back, right about at 9:20 my time (about 1 minute ago). The forum updated the thread I posted in, but with my avatar and Isator Levi's name.

Well, technically speaking it did not come back because, from your own description, it sounds like a whole new kind of problem, at least to me...
      What's quite weird and bothersome too, no denying.

Comment

That error has been around for a while.
        People have just started taking note of it more because it resembles the much more serious 'Empty Response' problem.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

Plug for the Sword of Creation forum, a new hub for Exalted related content

Comment

Yeah, when I posted that I remembered other times that the forum has updated weirdly with the wrong name-avatar combination.

But I also can't edit my posts in Exalted. So.

She/Her. I am very literal-minded and write very literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to joke.
          Exalted and cWoD book list. Exalted name-generators, Infernal and 1E-2.5E homebrew from many authors.

Comment

Yeah, now it's broken again.

Comment

I also can't start a new thread, arrrggg.

Last time this happened, you were able to rescue a bunch of threads that had been in "limbo". Were those new threads? Should I stop trying to create my thread and assume you can find it later, or keep trying until "Empty Response" goes away?

If you do find multiples of the same thread from me, feel free to delete the extras.

Comment

You could also put it on Sword of Creation in the meantime, but yes I'll do my best to recover threads from limbo.

Comment

Working...
                X