Pugmire Fillable PDF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pugmire Fillable PDF

Has anyone made a form fillable version of the Character Sheet for Pugmire? My daughter has asked me to put together a game for her and her friends for her birthday sleep over so naturally I thought of Pugmire. A form fillable version would make the character gen far easier for them (and easier for me to read afterward)

Once the PDF is finalized after the errata phase, we'll offer a fillable PDF (want to make sure there are no errors on the character sheet first).

Comment

I bet you'll be seeing something before too long.

MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Awesome! This will work nicely in my Roll20 games. Unfortunately no one has designed one yet for their system.

Comment

Originally posted by EldritchMinister View Post
          Awesome! This will work nicely in my Roll20 games. Unfortunately no one has designed one yet for their system.
          Was working on one actually. Guess I'll just turn lazy and wait now

Comment

I'd like to bump this up - Is there a tabletop simulator that uses the Pugmire character sheet as of yet? Or have people been using the Fillable pdf on roll 20?

Comment

Originally posted by eddyfate View Post
              Once the PDF is finalized after the errata phase, we'll offer a fillable PDF (want to make sure there are no errors on the character sheet first).
              Is there an ETA on this of curiosity?

Comment

Bumping this - I''m really wanting to start up an online Pugmire game, but there are a lack of tools to do so :I, especially without fillable character sheets/online sheets

Comment

Sorry for the delay -- I was in the middle of a complex and chaotic move from the US to Ireland, so I didn't see your comments until today. No need to bump in future -- I do read everything when I'm able.

We do plan to work with Roll20 to produce Pugmire-specific resources. A lot of that was waiting on the book being printed first, but now that it's done, I believe Onyx Path is starting that conversation with Roll20. I don't have an ETA on when Roll20 will be done, though -- a lot of it is on their timetable.

As for the fillable PDF character sheet, it'll be available with the Pugmire PDF and PoD via DriveThruRPG. That will go on sale once Kickstarter backers start getting their shipments, so probably in a manner of weeks.

I'm glad everyone's excited, and I know it feels like Pugmire has been around forever, but in truth we're really only getting started. Tools are things we're wanting to support, but we want to make sure they're done well, which will take some time.

Comment

How about getting Pugmire added to Hero Lab?

Comment

Sorry for the delay -- I was in the middle of a complex and chaotic move from the US to Ireland, so I didn't see your comments until today. No need to bump in future -- I do read everything when I'm able.

We do plan to work with Roll20 to produce Pugmire-specific resources. A lot of that was waiting on the book being printed first, but now that it's done, I believe Onyx Path is starting that conversation with Roll20. I don't have an ETA on when Roll20 will be done, though -- a lot of it is on their timetable.

As for the fillable PDF character sheet, it'll be available with the Pugmire PDF and PoD via DriveThruRPG. That will go on sale once Kickstarter backers start getting their shipments, so probably in a manner of weeks.

I'm glad everyone's excited, and I know it feels like Pugmire has been around forever, but in truth we're really only getting started. Tools are things we're wanting to support, but we want to make sure they're done well, which will take some time.
                      Hey Eddy - glad to hear your move went well . Sorry, It had been sometime and a lack of official response was disheartening. Currently I've done some light changes of html on a custom sheet for a D&D 5E sheet (since its so very similar). I am excitedly looking forward to Pugmire and have been already creating homebrew content for other factions like the badgers, lizards and other kooky concepts like primates which proclaim they are the true heirs to the Code of Man, proclaiming they even possess Man's blood & DNA. I find Pugmire has so much potential for Light RP and I'm eagerly looking forward to the full release.

Comment

Originally posted by karpomatic View Post
                        This would be cool

Comment

If Hero Lab would be open to such a conversation, I'd love to talk to them about it.

Comment

If Hero Lab would be open to such a conversation, I'd love to talk to them about it.
                            Eddy,
                            PM me some contact info and I will get it to the right person over there ASAP. They're already doing a 5th Ed D&D character gen so it shouldn't be hard to customize.

Comment

Eddy,
                              PM me some contact info and I will get it to the right person over there ASAP. They're already doing a 5th Ed D&D character gen so it shouldn't be hard to customize.

Will do!

Also, related to the OP, we've uploaded the fillable PDF to DriveThruRPG! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...haracter-Sheet

Comment

Working...
                              X