I 'm Backer At Cats n Dogs Livng Together on this KS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 'm Backer At Cats n Dogs Livng Together on this KS

Hello, I'm not really new here, but I am new to this section of the forums and would like to know more about my entitlements. If you understand my level I pledged to. I think have some entitlements that cover both games This one and Pug mire. I would love to see some of a preview. Maybe I could have the digital download for the Pugmire rules now. I assume so, since I missed that KS, and in distribution already....huh? Seems fair to me. Let me see.....
    Cats & Dogs Livin' Together

• A copy of the Monarchies of Mau physical book.
    • A copy of the Monarchies of Mau PDF.
    • A copy of the Pugmire physical book.
    • A copy of the Pugmire PDF.
    • A beautiful electronic wallpaper file featuring a collage of the art of Monarchies of Mau.
    • You or your cat's name will be listed on the credits page as a Best Cat.

It might help to contact Onyx Path via the Kickstarter page rather than here.

That said, in the past, digital rewards for existing books haven't been released early like you're asking for. It's possible to do (esp. now that Rich is using Backerkit), but it's more work for the folks handling it.

Comment

Contacting via Kickstarter is definitely preferable. However, if you're looking for a preview, make sure to download Monarchies of Mau Early Access! It's the very first backer update on the KS page, which contains a link to download the PDF. That book is based on the current Pugmire rules set, so you'll get both a look of what Pugmire is like, and what Mau will look like!
      Last edited by eddyfate; 07-26-2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks, I got that now and apologies for any implied rudeness. I do get anxious when I think I have missed something.

Comment

Hey just wondering if it's okay for me to send a copy of my PDF to somebody else who may end up ordering the finished product for themselves if they like it. Now, already it's most likely a no-no, but thought I would ask anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf-Man View Post
            Hey just wondering if it's okay for me to send a copy of my PDF to somebody else who may end up ordering the finished product for themselves if they like it. Now, already it's most likely a no-no, but thought I would ask anyway.
            Please don't. The PDF will be available to everyone at a later date.

Cavaliers of Mars Creator

Comment

I have the same backer tier. Would have loved to get the Pugmire PDF early so that I can start playing as soon as possible. But I understand if that would just make things complicated.

Freelance writer for Exalted Third Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekorren View Post
                I have the same backer tier. Would have loved to get the Pugmire PDF early so that I can start playing as soon as possible. But I understand if that would just make things complicated.
                I'm a Cats n Dogs Living together backer as well and I just got the Pugmire PDF with no problems. I got an email from the Monarchies of Mau Kickstarter and followed the link to DriveThruRPG and downloaded the Pugmire PDF and the Mau wallpapers with no problem. I started reading Pugmire and it looks really interesting.

Not only that, but I filled in my sister's cat's name for the Best Cat roll call. Man damn it, it's been more than 5 and 1/2 years since we had to put Tybalt to sleep and I STILL miss him....I shall never see his like again. :-(

Complete Garou Gifts List, Fera Gifts List, Garou Totems List and other assorted OPP/White Wolf goodies

Comment

I noticed that as well. Really appreciate that the PDF was there for download.

Freelance writer for Exalted Third Edition.

Comment

Working...
                  X