Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cavaliers of Mars is the next Kickstarter! (IT'S LIVE!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backed, and my wife even sprang for the GM screen and mini games. Very excited about this, might have to run the jumpstart soon.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
    Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
    He/him pronouns, please

Comment

Originally posted by BigDamnHero View Post
      Backed, and my wife even sprang for the GM screen and mini games. Very excited about this, might have to run the jumpstart soon.
      I highly recommend the Jumpstart. It's very well put together and a great jump into the setting and rules to grasp the concept right out the gate.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words, everyone! I'm super excited about how this KS is going!

Rose Bailey
        Onyx Path Development Producer
        Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
          I wonder when it goes live...The book isn't on the MMN release so...

october 2019!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreabertocci View Post

october 2019!!!!
            We really intend to have it out earlier than that. It's a wide safety margin.

Comment

Last chance to back it! I hope everybody here already has, but figured I'd poke.

Comment

Indeed, hoping that as well! I figured I would post here as well making sure everyone had a 25 hour warning ;D. I'm really hoping we can reach that next goal!

Comment

Congrats to everyone on this project! As I mentioned on the page, we are really lucky to see such an abundance of talent that have come together to make this game happen. Congrats Rose for seeing your baby come to life!

Comment

Though I wasn't one of the backers, it is still great to see so much support came for the kickstarter. Congratulations to all involved, and to Rose for bringing this game up - I hope the rest of development goes smoothly!

Comment

I was lucky. My credit card payment hit just in time for me to back it within the last couple hours of the kickstarter. I had thought I wouldn't manage to back this one. I'm glad I got the chance to do so.

Currently working on: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action
                      Projects I've contributed to: C20 Anthology of Dreams ("No Such Thing As Dragons")

Comment

Working...
                      X