Monarchies of Mau Add-Ons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monarchies of Mau Add-Ons

If I add-on the Pugmire Core Book when filling out the MoM survey, does the Pugmire book come straight away, or do I have to wait till the MoM books are published and shipped?

Thanks!!!

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation IRC Star Trek Sim. New players are always welcome!

As usual, since I seem to beat the officials to these threads: For questions like this, it's usually best to contact them through Kickstarter.

That said, I wouldn't expect to get a physical copy of Pugmire right away. Physical shipments are going to be more cost effective to do at once, than as multiples.

Comment

You get the download a few days after you finish the survey. That's what I got.

Comment

Originally posted by MCN View Post
        You get the download a few days after you finish the survey. That's what I got.
        The download for the full book, or the quickstart?

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation IRC Star Trek Sim. New players are always welcome!

Comment

Ok, the answer I got from the BackerKit was that the physical book for Pugmire will be shipped out with the physical book for MoM if you choose it as an add-on.

Comment

Working...
          X