• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pugmire is here!

All good dogs rejoice!

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Mmm, did not back this one but I'm interested. Question for those knowing: if I get the PDF now, I'll get a discount on the PoD when it comes out?

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
    Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps".

Hopes to write about monsters, shapeshifters and soulless abominations someday. If you have criticism that can help me improve, I'm always here

Comment

Only $14.99?

Bark, bark!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
        Mmm, did not back this one but I'm interested. Question for those knowing: if I get the PDF now, I'll get a discount on the PoD when it comes out?
        ... you know what? I don't know if it's gonna have a PoD or not. They're printing this one and putting it in stores... so I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

... you know what? I don't know if it's gonna have a PoD or not. They're printing this one and putting it in stores... so I have no idea.
          Well, after picking the PDF, showing it to my group and watching them get excited about playing Corgi knights and such, I sure hope they will.

Hopes to write about monsters, shapeshifters and soulless abominations someday. If you have criticism that can help me improve, I'm always here

Comment

Well, after picking the PDF, showing it to my group and watching them get excited about playing Corgi knights and such, I sure hope they will.
            Well, I mean, if they don't you can just go to the store and, y'know, buy one. Cuz they're doing that.

Comment

Well, I mean, if they don't you can just go to the store and, y'know, buy one. Cuz they're doing that.
              I get you, but I don't think my little Italian town with its little RPG store which can barely get D&D books will give me that chance

Comment

It will eventually, per Rich in the comments to this post.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

I get you, but I don't think my little Italian town with its little RPG store which can barely get D&D books will give me that chance
                  That's weird. I'm sure it'll be distributed in Europe, I'd think they could just order it.

Comment

We will offer PoD in the near future. We want to make sure stores get their hands on it first, though, since that was the goal of the Kickstarter. And yes, Studio2 (our distributor) is working with international stores. I live in Europe now, too, so I want to make sure it gets out here!

Comment

Working...
                    X