• Show
Clear All

• Second Chances
    started a topic Pugmire is here!

Pugmire is here!

All good dogs rejoice!

• eddyfate
    replied
    We will offer PoD in the near future. We want to make sure stores get their hands on it first, though, since that was the goal of the Kickstarter. And yes, Studio2 (our distributor) is working with international stores. I live in Europe now, too, so I want to make sure it gets out here!

Leave a comment:

• Jetstream
    replied
    Originally posted by Cinder View Post
    I get you, but I don't think my little Italian town with its little RPG store which can barely get D&D books will give me that chance
    That's weird. I'm sure it'll be distributed in Europe, I'd think they could just order it.

Leave a comment:

• marin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

... you know what? I don't know if it's gonna have a PoD or not. They're printing this one and putting it in stores... so I have no idea.
    It will eventually, per Rich in the comments to this post.

Leave a comment:

• Cinder
    replied

Well, I mean, if they don't you can just go to the store and, y'know, buy one. Cuz they're doing that.
    I get you, but I don't think my little Italian town with its little RPG store which can barely get D&D books will give me that chance

Leave a comment:

• Jetstream
    replied
    Well, after picking the PDF, showing it to my group and watching them get excited about playing Corgi knights and such, I sure hope they will.
    Well, I mean, if they don't you can just go to the store and, y'know, buy one. Cuz they're doing that.

Leave a comment:

• Cinder
    replied

... you know what? I don't know if it's gonna have a PoD or not. They're printing this one and putting it in stores... so I have no idea.
    Well, after picking the PDF, showing it to my group and watching them get excited about playing Corgi knights and such, I sure hope they will.

Leave a comment:

• Jetstream
    replied
    Mmm, did not back this one but I'm interested. Question for those knowing: if I get the PDF now, I'll get a discount on the PoD when it comes out?

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Only $14.99?

Bark, bark!

Leave a comment:

• Cinder
    replied
    Mmm, did not back this one but I'm interested. Question for those knowing: if I get the PDF now, I'll get a discount on the PoD when it comes out?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X