Fetch Quest Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fetch Quest Kickstarter

Currently just over of $1500 out of $6000 funded. Going on my walk now and seriously wondering if it may be funded by the time I get back.

Freelancer - Dark Eras 2
    He/His Pronouns
    CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

I'm fairly positive about it getting funded, though it might be a bit on the slow side (though it's above $2,800 when I'm posting this, so at least hitting 50% on the first day and all) simply because a lot of Pugmire fans are going to struggle with some of the higher-mid-tier rewards. If you already have the pins and the PDFs, the $30 tier is the only one that makes sense unless you want to jump up to the $55 one for two decks a bit cheaper than one. Then it's a jump to $450 for the first of the vanity reward tiers. I have no doubt we'll see ~100 people making that $30 pledge in the next 48 hours or so, but with nothing like a fancier box add-on/reward tier that would be closer to $100, it's probably going to not be a "funded practically instantly" one.

Comment

I've backed it enough to get the pins myself, didn't get in on Pugmire or Monarchies, but I am a sucker for card games.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
        I'm fairly positive about it getting funded, though it might be a bit on the slow side (though it's above $2,800 when I'm posting this, so at least hitting 50% on the first day and all) simply because a lot of Pugmire fans are going to struggle with some of the higher-mid-tier rewards. If you already have the pins and the PDFs, the $30 tier is the only one that makes sense unless you want to jump up to the $55 one for two decks a bit cheaper than one. Then it's a jump to $450 for the first of the vanity reward tiers. I have no doubt we'll see ~100 people making that $30 pledge in the next 48 hours or so, but with nothing like a fancier box add-on/reward tier that would be closer to $100, it's probably going to not be a "funded practically instantly" one.

And that's totally cool. Not all of our Kickstarters need to be "WOO FUNDED IN ONE HOUR" excitement factories. This is a bit of an experiment for both Onyx Path and Pugsteady, so we went a little conservative to make sure we can deliver.

Comment

Well, funded in just under a day, so yay!

And yeah, I wasn't trying to sound negative, just kind of reorient towards the idea of the 'slow and steady' approach to a KS in terms of expectations.

Comment

No worries. That's what I figured you were shooting for.

Comment

I love Pugmire. I can't wait to get my hands on this! Keep it going!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_431_1527260999203_152[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
              X