[Mau] Dangers of Unseen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mau] Dangers of Unseen

I'm reading now Monarchies of Mau Early Access and thinking about possible chronicle stuff. One thing that is intriguing me from Guide perspective is Unseen. From what I read about it, it sound a like as Chaos in Warhammer universe - i.e. mysterious force of 'evil', invading lives of characters in Mau. What kind of threat Unseen can be? Obviously some kind of demons. What else?

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

From what examples I see in Early Access, contrary to the name, many Demons of Unssen are easily to be spotted, yes? So using classical demons and devils from D&D is in order?
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 08-27-2018, 02:07 PM.

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

It's a combination of things. Some are very obvious, while others are either literally invisible or possess people. The full Mau book offers more of the latter, and indeed the more subtle demons are in the Monarchies. But Chaos from Warhammer isn't a bad starting point thematically.

Comment

Working...
      X