Pirates of Pugmire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of Pugmire

Well, I was certainly excited to learn the next major Realms of Pugmire book planned. Pirates of Pugmire should cover adventures on the Acid Sea for both dogs and cats. I believe I heard a little something about lizards and birds, too. Someone with more time and a better audio connection might be able to transcribe it better than I, but it sounds awesome!

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
    Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
    Masculine pronouns preferred.

Originally posted by White Oak Dragon View Post
    Well, I was certainly excited to learn the next major Realms of Pugmire book planned. Pirates of Pugmire should cover adventures on the Acid Sea for both dogs and cats. I believe I heard a little something about lizards and birds, too. Someone with more time and a better audio connection might be able to transcribe it better than I, but it sounds awesome!

Eddy specifically mentioned a parrot with a parrot on its shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Florin View Post

Eddy specifically mentioned a parrot with a parrot on its shoulder.
      In the other panel at GenCon, he used the phrase 'parrotception' in fact.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

I'll talk a bit more about it on this week's Pathcast episode.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyfate View Post
          I'll talk a bit more about it on this week's Pathcast episode.
          Well, now you’ve gone and decided what I’ll be listening to in the car this weekend. I can’t wait to learn more.

Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams

Comment

This is going to be awesome! Here's some talk about Pirates of Pugmire in today's Pathcast.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

In Onyx Pathcast 15 ( around time 14:00 of audition ), eddyfate mentioned that there is problem with Pirates of Pugmire imaging how should Uplifted Birds physiology looks like – especially hands and feet. If I may advise something as a fan, I would point not to evolution, but to devolution of the species in question. Particularly, that all Birds comes from common ancestor Archaeopteryx that had gripping hands and feet. I think most of Uplifted Birds can easily take inspirations from this species anatomy.

LGBT+ in CoD games
              Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
              Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
              Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
              My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

That’s kind of what I would expect. Gripping hands on the wings that can wield tools effectively when they’re on the ground, gripping talons that can wield them when in flight, possibly with a disadvantage for birds with webbed feet.

Comment

Very excited about this new release! As you can see from this drawing I did before Pugmire came out, I've been anticipating this for quite a while!

"AVAST", spat an enraged Ben Corgi, as he drew his cutlass and leapt at Captain Flopears, murder in his eyes and in his heart. "Flint's treasure is MINE, and I'll give it up for neither Dog nor Man, leastwise the very same Dog that took my paw!"

I draw things! Wanna check it out? Click on the link below!
                  http://kiwi665.deviantart.com/

YES! I do commissions!

Comment

This makes me want to play Jolly Rover again https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/stea...g?t=1535518841

Comment

To contrast all those Dogs of Seas - I remember my favorite platformer game of childhood!

And all the cutscenes!

LGBT+ in CoD games
                      Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
                      Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
                      Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
                      My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

Pirates of Pugmire is now officially in First Drafts

Comment

Working...
                        X