No announcement yet.

Pirates of Pugmire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not great. But the final days will probably add a decent number of backers, and usually prompts existing backers to find a reason to chip in a bit more. ~600 backers averaging another $10 a piece is most of the way there. We might not see any stretch goals, but I think we'll get the extra pledging in.

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
      We are at 32,5k $ now, with 10 days and average of 300-50$ per day, I'm worried we do not hit the main goal...

https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/20...g/#chart-daily

Jetstream, Heavy Arms - What's your thoughts?
      It depends. I don't know that I've ever seen an Onyx Path Kickstarter take this long to fund. We've got less than 20% to go, so that's promising. And worst case scenario, there'll be a lot of notices going out at 48 hours. However, I have seen Kickstarters fail because people start backing out near the end (which doesn't make sense, it doesn't charge you if it doesn't fund), and the end backers don't seem to think it's likely to fail... But I've never seen an Onyx Path Kickstarter do that.

I think we've got it, but I don't think we're getting a bunch of Stretch Goals. The next few days will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

It depends. I don't know that I've ever seen an Onyx Path Kickstarter take this long to fund. We've got less than 20% to go, so that's promising. And worst case scenario, there'll be a lot of notices going out at 48 hours. However, I have seen Kickstarters fail because people start backing out near the end (which doesn't make sense, it doesn't charge you if it doesn't fund), and the end backers don't seem to think it's likely to fail... But I've never seen an Onyx Path Kickstarter do that.

I think we've got it, but I don't think we're getting a bunch of Stretch Goals. The next few days will tell.
        There's been one other, V20's Children of the Revolution, which didn't fund until the penultimate day.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

We are at 36555$ now and 6 days to end of Kickstater. I'm worried a bit, but on the other hand - it's less than 10% now in last week. I'm a bit disappointed that Mau's new adventure book and anthology are not special package for KS - Adventures of Curios Cat and Tales of Excellent Cats, respectively - but they are also really cheap as original on their own ( PDFs only cost 5$ on DriveThru! ).

We've got great spike in funding yesterday, with funding jumping 2605$ - I assume one of 'naming NPC in book' rewards was taken? Maybe with other 'naming NPCs' rewards, we have shadow of hope for the one Stretch Goal? What do you think, guys?

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
          LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

We are over 38,5k $ now and 5 days to go. With average 2000$ in last two days, maybe we will hit first Strech Goal...

LGBT+ through Ages
            LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

And we are funded! Go get more coins, good people - we may get to first Stretch Goal in this 4 days of KS left! Arrrr! 🏴☠️

EDIT: Comment on Stretch Goals from KS Manager -
              James Bell: 'So, we're gonna do a couple quick and easy ones - backer t-shirt and digital wallpaper, and then build to additional content (I think $45K)... more info in tomorrow's newly scheduled update!'
              Last edited by wyrdhamster; 06-16-2019, 12:59 PM.

LGBT+ through Ages
              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
              X