Cavaliers of Mars on DTRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavaliers of Mars on DTRPG!

After a long, long time, Cavaliers is finally out to the general public!

Discuss

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    After a long, long time, https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/242299?affiliate_id=498510"]Cavaliers is finally out to the general public![/URL]

Discuss
    Actually, it is out a year earlier than estimated.

Comment

Well, this will be fun. Come back when I finish reading

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post

Actually, it is out a year earlier than estimated.
        Ooooh, I totally missed that. Cool!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

I’ve been so excited for this game, I can’t wait to try it! Unfortunately, I’m strapped for cash at the moment, so I’m going to have to settle for reading reviews until I can bounce back.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

It's always fun to anticipate one of Onyx Path's games that I wasn't a part of making, and reading this one over the weekend, I think Rose and the team have done a fantastic job! Such a smart game. My group are going to play it this Thursday

Matthew Dawkins
            In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

Working...
            X