Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Artwork in Monarchies of Mau PDF?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Artwork in Monarchies of Mau PDF?

I just downloaded by Kickstarter Backer copy of the MoM PDF. I dunno if this is an Adobe Reader issue or not, but on certain pages, the artwork just shows up as featureless black fields. And I don't think it's an Adobe Reader issue because on other pages, the artwork appears just fine.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Complete Garou Gifts List, Fera Gifts List, Garou Totems List and other assorted OPP/White Wolf goodies

Maybe try on other PDF viewer? I use free one PDF-XChange Viewer as alternative to Adobe. It's often more stable than AR.

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

The version with all the art will release with the core book. The Kickstarter backer copy did not have all the finalized pieces in yet, and it will be updated soon.

In-House Developer for Chronicles of Darkness and Exalted

Comment

Indeed! That's still the beta. Dixie has the right of it. You'll see all those excellent cats soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DixieCyanide View Post
          The version with all the art will release with the core book. The Kickstarter backer copy did not have all the finalized pieces in yet, and it will be updated soon.
          Originally posted by eddyfate View Post
          Indeed! That's still the beta. Dixie has the right of it. You'll see all those excellent cats soon.
          Ok, whew, good to know that this is being fixed.

And I'm glad my cat's name was included in the Best Cats contributors section. Not that it wouldn't be, but I remember a guy who posted in the Kickstarter's comments saying that he couldn't find his cat's name...then made a second post about he just realized that there are multiple sections of contributors and each section is alphabetized by itself, rather than the whole thing. I'm glad I got a small personal monument to my cat, if only for my own benefit. It's been almost exactly seven years since we had to put him to sleep, but I still miss him. I shall never see his like again. At least he had a good long life and died surrounded by his loved ones.

Complete Garou Gifts List, Fera Gifts List, Garou Totems List and other assorted OPP/White Wolf goodies

Comment

To be fair, it wasn't broken. You just downloaded the beta a couple days before the final was uploaded. But I'm glad you got to see your friend immortalized in the book in the end.

Comment

So yeah, I got the updated PDF yesterday and it turned out fine with the complete artwork and everything. I even sent my dad and sister a screenshot of our cat's name and they got a kick out of it.

Comment

Working...
              X