Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Pirates of Pugmire Interview with Eddy Webb

Hello,

I'll be interviewing Eddy Webb about Pirates of Pugmire on Tuesday. I have a list of questions, but I want to open it up to the community if you have any questions you'd like me to ask him.

Thank you
    Chazz of The Story Told

• ElfSpeaker
    replied
    Hey, I know most of you have probably seen this on the KS updates, but we aired out interview with Eddy last week: http://thestorytold.libsyn.com/bonus...with-eddy-webb

Leave a comment:

• Iceblade44
    replied
    Thanks for the info, looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• ElfSpeaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    How much will the book go into classic pirate tropes. Full haul or what. Also what creative takes do you have for applying Pugmire people in such tropes?
    Hi Iceblade, thank you for being a regular question contributor. We actually already recoded the interview, I just forget to post here that we were closed for questions. We do touch on the topic of pirate tropes during out conversation. The interview will be available in a couple weeks, probably in the second week of the Pirates of Pugmire Kickstarter.

Leave a comment:

• Iceblade44
    replied
    How much will the book go into classic pirate tropes. Full haul or what. Also what creative takes do you have for applying Pugmire people in such tropes?

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Got next one in FB fan groups.

6. 'Are we going to get to see options for playable lizards, mice and rats anytime soon?'
    ( Wyrd's comment: From announcements and spoilers I know that Lizards and Birds rules will be in Pirates of Pugmire. And Canis Minor FAQ specifically forbids playable races on on Community Content. - I would refrain question in interview to 'Are we going to get to see options for other playable animal races anytime soon?' AFTER Eddy answers questions about Lizards and Birds. )

EDIT: I got revised question from the fan - 'When do we get rats and mice?'
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-07-2019, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ElfSpeaker
    replied
    Thanks! These are great questions.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    1. How Eddy got idea on Pugmire and Mau universe in first place?
    2. Will there be shown new Callings in Pirates of Pugmire?
    3. Some spoilers about Birds and Lizards? What are their shtick?
    4. Do Birds and Lizards have their iconic kingdoms - like dogs have Pugmire and Hunton and cats have Monarchies of Mau?
    4. Will there be some sea monsters to put against players?
    5. How will work firearms in mechanics and universe of Realms? We will see pistols now in every Ruin of Men?

Will probably wrote more ideas later...
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-07-2019, 09:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X