Wyrd's Canis Minor Hub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyrd's Canis Minor Hub

Hub topic for my fan created content on Canis Minor program. Topic for sharing new project and discussion on those published.
    • Life on the Road - Unofficial guide to travel in Realms of Pugmire - New rules for Chases, Random Encounters and sickness, poisoning and hunger.
    • Lord Maximilian- Lord and his company are ready to use NPCs with dark motive, suitable for characters of level 1-3
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 08-18-2019, 05:34 PM.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Life on the Road
    Unofficial guide to travel in Realms of Pugmire

This product is for Realms of Pugmire – i.e. both Pugmire and Monarchies of Mau - for Guides that want to deepen aspects of travelling in their stories – add things such as chases, random encounters on routes or getting hungry or poisoned by someone. It raises stakes from original setting, so it’s only for Brave Dogs and Excellent Cats. Will you dare?
    What's Inside?
    • New rules for Chases and Random Encounters
    • New Conditions for Hunger, Thirst, Sickness & Poisoning
    • Events List with rules guidelines for monster attacks, bandits ambushes, natural dangers and traps.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
    X