Realms of Pugmire Inspirations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realms of Pugmire Inspirations

Your's inspirations for world of Realms of Pugmire - dog kingdom of Pugmire, cat Monarchies of Mau, great Acid Sea and other lands. Point yours works of culture and say why they resonates with universe of RoP.

I start with Dark Crystal – Age of Resistance. If we take Skeksis as crows ( they look and act as those ) and Gelflings as hairless cats ( they look as those and have 7 Great Houses ). World of Thra looks so alien as Earth in eons after Man ( see all those strange creatures in there!). It’s a beautiful fantasy – just take it for ideas. And remember – never trust bird…. eee, Skeksis!

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

My second proposition, especially for Monarchies of Mau, are Thundercats cartoon from 2011 year. It's fantasy about humanoid cats kingdom. It has Masterworks of old technologies of humans that works as magic for Uplifted! It has court intrigues! They are even other Animal Races in it's world! 😎 Cats are more or less like in Mau, Lizards here are 'barbarians', not the Badger Tribes. Fishes are Desert Sea pirates. And Birds are floating in great magical fortress city in the skies. Cartoon work great - maybe beside the cars and spaceships, this could be too much for Realms world - but who knows what Man left, in the end! We have separate topic only for Thundercats.

Last edited by wyrdhamster; 09-08-2019, 05:23 AM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

For the Pirates of Pugmire and adventures on Acid Seas - I recommend Captain Claw video game about cat pirate!

Here all the cutscenes! ( So you do not need to play it, if you don't want. )

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
      X