Question about the future of Cavaliers of Mars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the future of Cavaliers of Mars

After releasing all the Kickstarter rewards there is something planned for Cavaliers of Mars? A book about venus maybe?

That's... pretty much up to Rose at this point. While it sounded like she has ideas for more books, it's unclear if any are really going to get turned into books any time soon. She does a lot of work on different projects, and there's no need for CoM to get pressured into a supplement treadmill for attention. I don't feel the intent was for CoM to ever turn into a large catalogue sort of property, even if I hope Rose does return to it once and awhile.

Comment

There will be more materials for Cavaliers. After City of the Towered Tombs is published, I'll talk more about them.

On the subject of Venus, I've been making notes...

Travel now to primeval Venus in its greatest age of discovery. A world of clashing blades and eternal twilight, of jeweled queens and forgotten gods. Where ships made from the hollowed bones of great serpents sail storm-tossed seas. Where mushroom jungles conceal the stony tombs of the Spectre Kings. Where the nations of a thousand archipelagos vie for the riches of the World Ocean.

Find yourself striding the deck of a mighty galleon, escaping from the puzzle-prison of mad Oone, diving the sunken streets and treasure-houses of lost Lemuria. Sail boldly against the armada of the Golden Prince, carrying at your side a cutlass of sharpest glass.

Voyage, explore, and thrive on Venus, a world of great beasts and drowned moons, of rending loss and fierce romance.

Corsairs of Venus
      And there's a bit more in Witch-Queen of the Shadowed Citadel!

Cavaliers of Mars Creator
      Retired CofD Lead

Check out my guides to Vampire and my indie games!

Comment

Thanks for this awesome news, I really liked Cavaliers of Mars and can’t wait to know more about this line of rpg.
        Btw I am a backer of the Kickstarter and I really like the material published thanks to it.
        Last edited by Starkiller; 10-19-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Starkiller View Post
          Thanks for this awesome news, I really liked Cavaliers of Mars and can’t wait to know more about this line of rpg.
          Btw I am a backer of the Kickstarter and I really like the material published thanks to it.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Cavaliers of Mars Creator
          Retired CofD Lead

Check out my guides to Vampire and my indie games!

Comment

Working...
          X