Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else REALLY excited about Legendlore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mistress of whispers thank you!! This sounds really awesome.

“It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done...” Sidney Carton’s last line before going to the guillotine to save his True Love and her husband

Comment

We're back on KS! Please support and share as you can <3
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-roleplaying-0

Freelance Author and Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Comment

I will 💗. Gonna back it tonight.

“It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done...” Sidney Carton’s last line before going to the guillotine to save his True Love and her husband

Comment

Originally posted by mistress of whispers View Post
          Yay for Legendlore excitement!

The comics have a character (I forget which one) explicitly say "wow, this is like a D&D world!" so yeah, you can absolutely come in with rpg knowledge. Not quite the same as meta-knowledge that you have 10 HP and a +2 to hit though XD.
          Not sure how I didn't see this, or maybe I did and thought to comment later and that never happened, hehe. But this is cool. While its not the exact same it is pretty nifty to look at a world around you and go 'this seems like D&D". Hehe

Little things like that really bring a smile to my face.

Comment

Metagaming 🥰

Comment

I backed the Kickstarter again. Can’t wait to check it out.

Comment

Working...
              X