No announcement yet.

They Came from Beyond the Grave!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It occurs to me, this game really should have some sort of Meddling Kid archetype.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

That's either the Dupe, for Shaggy or the Raconteur for pretty much the rest of the group.

Comment

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
        I think the real question on everyone's mind is, "will there be Blackulas?"

Because I think if I was making a list of stuff I hope this game can do, that movie would be in the top five (probably with Kolchak, Dark Shadows, The Exorcist, and either The Abominable Dr. Phibes or The Car).

Also, this game really needs an expansion entirely about psychics and psychic powers, perhaps as a crossover with a future game about 70s/80s alien invasion films (They Came from Beyond the Stars) like Night of the Creeps and The Blob remake.

I vote for Planet of Vampires crossover/hybrid:

Comment

The late 50s and early 60s Space exploration movies and series are awesome and resulted Star Trek and Star Wars.

They Came From Outer Space! Would be a great game set out of Earth.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
          Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
          Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
            The late 50s and early 60s Space exploration movies and series are awesome and resulted Star Trek and Star Wars.

They Came From Outer Space! Would be a great game set out of Earth.
            If playing up the space exploration aspect, “They Came From Planet Earth!” could work well, too.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
            Projects: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Book of Lasting Death, DtR The Clades Companion, Pirates of Pugmire, They Came From Beyond the Grave!, TC Aeon: Mission Statements, TC In Media Res, DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action, C20 Anthology of Dreams
            Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Time to spill the beans and tell I've been hired to work on the Heroes in a World of Horror! supplement.

As the Monday Meeting notes said, we are only at the earliest stages and everything is REDACTED, but you can hold me responsible for some of the heroism & wickedness you'll find in there.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Working...
              X