No announcement yet.

They Came from Beyond the Grave!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a Mystic's ability included the ability to talk with/bond with a dog, then that could also be Shaggy, perhaps?
    On the other hand, it would be kind of cool to have rules for playing dogs (and perhaps other animals) that would allow for things like Scooby Doo, Beast from The Hills Have Eyes, Nanook in The Lost Boys, Saint in Marvel's Tomb of Dracula, Einstein in Dean Koontz's The Watchers, and Harold in Bunnicula.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Citing Monday Meeting Notes:

'They Came From Beyond the Grave! – Backer PDF going out this week to backers.'

We will read almost final version! ❤️

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Beyond The Grave was send to KS backers, as Advanced PDF! If you got it, what do you think about final product? I'm starting my re-read, for coming this year Halloween one-shot of THE MASQUE OF THE HIDEOUS HEART! <Thunders in background>

I remind you we started They Came From Facebook group - join us for more dynamic talks and more inspirations stuff.

Errata form for BtG Advanced PDF, if you please.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
        LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

The book looks good, but I was surprised by the amount of minor - and not so minor - errata I'm still finding, including stuff I reported during the last errata round. There are five references to a monster known as "The Raven", including one with a (see p. XX) annotation, but I can't find the monster anywhere in the book using a text search. I also spent about two hours last night sending in typo errata for one chapter.

Comment

Just to point out, there is this on the errata sheet: "p. XX (these will be deleted as we do not implement them at this stage)", because we don't do XXs until the end. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post
              Just to point out, there is this on the errata sheet: "p. XX (these will be deleted as we do not implement them at this stage)", because we don't do XXs until the end. Thanks!
              I'm aware of that. I pointed that out not because it was errata, but because the inclusion of such a page pointer proves outright that the five seperate references to The Raven (on pages 198, 213, 214, 219, and 221) are to an antagonist that is definitely supposed to be in the book (rather than some companion book that is still in the works).

Comment

The Raven was a monster I ended up removing close to the last moment, due to space issues. I appreciate you submitting all the errata though! It's very helpful.

Matthew Dawkins
                In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

Working...
                X