Dystopia Rising PDF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dystopia Rising PDF

Sorry if this has been asked before but I figured I would just pop on and ask.

Does anyone know when Dystopia Rising: Evolution will be available in PDF?

It's out to backers, so it's in the usual "see if they catch stuff," last pass stage. While that's not normally too long, it is a newer IP to a lot of Onyx Path fans so they might give it more time for people to digest stuff.

Comment

I have the backers pdf. It’s available in the Backers kit, and I recommend it.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
      Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
      Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post
        Sorry if this has been asked before but I figured I would just pop on and ask.

Does anyone know when Dystopia Rising: Evolution will be available in PDF?
        It will be. It should go up for sale in the not too distant future, because I believe they are getting close to shipping the physical copies to backers. The PDF should go up for sale after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
          It's out to backers, so it's in the usual "see if they catch stuff," last pass stage. While that's not normally too long, it is a newer IP to a lot of Onyx Path fans so they might give it more time for people to digest stuff.

Actually, we're well past that. It's already been printed and is going out to backers in the near future (we're just compiling the add-ons for backers now). We're anticipating it being for general sale in March!

Comment

Happy to be wrong!

Comment

I was able to buy it on backer kit before the window closes. Happy gamer!

Comment

As far as I understand the book has being shipping this week or so, but the PDF I have access still has lots of ”page XXs”.

Anyone has news about the updated PDF?

thanks!

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
                Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
                Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

I don't even know what Dystopia Rising might be, only came out of curiosity over the name.

Comment

Post-zombie-and-nuclear-apocalypse RPG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
                      As far as I understand the book has being shipping this week or so, but the PDF I have access still has lots of ”page XXs”.

Anyone has news about the updated PDF?

thanks!
                      Once the book is available for distribution, we'll update the PDF and all backers will be able to redownload it through DriveThruRPG. That should all be happening pretty soon!

Comment

Is there a difference between Dystopia Rising Evolution and Dystopia Rising? I'm totally unfamiliar with either, but seeing DRE on Drivethrurpg, it looked interesting.
                        Last edited by No One of Consequence; 04-16-2020, 06:27 PM.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                        Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Dystopia Rising is a LARP based post-zombie-apocalypse game.

Dystopia Rising: Evolution is a TT game using the DR setting and the Storypath engine.

Comment

Weeeell yes and no.

- Dystopia Rising is a tabletop RPG released in 2011 by Eschaton Media.
                            - Dystopia Rising later became a popular LARP.
                            - Dystopia Rising: Evolution is Onyx Path's new edition of the Dystopia Rising RPG under license from Eschaton, and our third game using Storypath.

Ian A. A. Watson
                            Onyx Path Community Manager
                            Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Cool. Thanks. I will likely be checking this out more, as a number of the old Eschaton Media regional sourcebooks on DrivethruRPG.com look really interesting, idea wise.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                              Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
                              X