No announcement yet.

Legendlore Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legendlore Kickstarter shared publicly new Class – Alchemist. It looks good and, truth be told, I missed him in basic D&D 5E rules. @glamourweaver, you maybe interested in it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2784004

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Today at Kickstarter Legendlore shared a new preview of the text - character Classes. On March 18th Backgrounds (and yet there are, apart from Legend!) and Feats will be available, and March 20th will be Magic and Spells in Legendlore. Each Class can give modifiers instead of Attributes from Peoples' cultures. And now the details of the news from Classes - we get two new ones, Alchemist and Gunslinger. Alchemists are magicians who want magic like science and shut it in a bottle, to help everyone. Gunslingers are a new type of warriors who fight with limited firearms brought by Visitors to the Realm.

The other classic classes received new subclasses - Barbarian got Woad Painted, who draw power from runes and tattoos - and Ocean Raider who are savage warriors on ships. Bard receives looking for Bakhurun ​​who also deal with runes and symbols. Cleric gets the Eye of Othaaris - priests of light, fire and observation. We also have Druid of Fantasia, who receive more animal features on a daily basis, like horns, hooves, etc. giving small bonuses. The warriors get O'koth Ranger, who look like a fantasy version of commandos - and White Unicorn, a female order of warriors who defend others. Monk gets Fist of Othaaris who have burning hands and use several of Cleric’s spells. Way of the Broken Sword for a tradition dealing with pacifism and defending others through defensive powers. Paladin gets the Oath of Fealty, which focuses on defending his country, above all. Ranger gets nothing. Rogue has Hidden Shadow, who are the killers who boast that the best of them will kill a dozen people in the light of day. Sorcerer gets Sourceborn, who are connected directly to the source of full magic in the Land - and thus repel the menthruac (???) effect, and then change Warlock receives Parons as the Demon of the Shadow Lands, which is the 'evil demon' here - but also Last Unicorn, which is a force of good, and lets you act with slow moves. The last is the Wizard who receives Arcane Artificer who binds with an object from Earth and they use their magic through him. Then they can repair objects from Earth or even create impossible objects from outside the Land.

glamourweaver, you will be interested in this.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Yeah, I’m still not completely sold on how integrated the world crossing is to the mechanics, but I do like the sound of the new classes and subclasses regardless!

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

So most related to the Crossing idea are Alchemist, Gunslinger and Arteficers Wizards. Just to look more into those...

LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Bad news. Seems like due to the slow progress of the KS, and because of the coronavirus crisis, the KS is getting cancelled and moved to a later date.

Comment

I'm really sad about this. That said I'm okay with ot being pistponed for a better day rather thenit not making its funding goal, which it totally deserves.

Comment

We still got WHOLE beta corebook from previews and get to know a large bit of setting and mechanics. We still can talk about what we found out.
                Last edited by wyrdhamster; 03-24-2020, 06:36 AM.

LGBT+ through Ages
                LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I just had the random idea of a Legendlore game with the set up of one of the Lost Legions of the Roman Empire actually Crossing into the Realm, upon which they set up a Roman Empire like kingdom in a section of the world. Hmm, I am going to have to keep this idea in mind!

Comment

Going over Legendlore pdf and I LOVE the author sidebar on page 150 of the pdf where it says to sprinkle in adventure seeds. I LOVE that. Adventure seeds throughout the nation chapter is the best thing to see in a book. So thumbs up on that.

PS. Still thinking the fun of a Roman Legion in the Realm.

Comment

Working...
                    X