X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    started a topic Legendlore Kickstarter

Legendlore Kickstarter

As Legendlore is announced to have Kickstarter in 2 days, at March 12th, let's start discussion about the coming game.

What do you hope for this d20 5E game to be or have? I only hope there is something more to it that 'we are taken to the Realm' and 'we are most inclusive D&D-like iteration system'. ( Even if those things are great and made me interested in the first place in it. )

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Legendlore KS - And we are past Player’s Companion: Brought From Earth! 17 hours more to go! Will we get another Stretch Goal?! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...roleplaying-0/

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Really glad I backed this Kickstarter.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    We are only 1000$ till Player's Companion - and 35 hours till the end! We can do it, people! ❤️
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...roleplaying-0/
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 07-01-2020, 02:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LordHeru
    replied
    And supported as the whole idea of being a modern day person who suddenly finds themselves in a fantasy world is brilliant, as its use of 5e rules. So yeah, backed last time and back again for this hopefully much more spectacular adventure.

Leave a comment:

• mistress of whispers
    replied
    We're back on KS! Please support and share as you can. Thank you!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-roleplaying-0

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    For those that missed announcements - whole Legendlore Preview Manuscript is on DriveThru FOR FREE to download!

Leave a comment:

• AutoDefenestrate
    replied
    The initial Kickstarter came about at a time where I didn't really have the money to pick it up, but this time around looks much more open. Picked up the manuscript preview and I already think I can sell a few of my buds on playing this one. Really like the gunslinger, but one major thing, Ctrl+f Flintlock tells me that there are two instances of the word. One says that gunslingers start with one and the other says that pistoleers can use their two gun mojo with revolvers or Flintlocks. None of that tells me what their starting gun looks like as far as damage, weight, or what have you.

Leave a comment:

• LordHeru
    replied
    Going over Legendlore pdf and I LOVE the author sidebar on page 150 of the pdf where it says to sprinkle in adventure seeds. I LOVE that. Adventure seeds throughout the nation chapter is the best thing to see in a book. So thumbs up on that.

PS. Still thinking the fun of a Roman Legion in the Realm.

Leave a comment:

• LordHeru
    replied
    I just had the random idea of a Legendlore game with the set up of one of the Lost Legions of the Roman Empire actually Crossing into the Realm, upon which they set up a Roman Empire like kingdom in a section of the world. Hmm, I am going to have to keep this idea in mind!

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    We still got WHOLE beta corebook from previews and get to know a large bit of setting and mechanics. We still can talk about what we found out.
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 03-24-2020, 06:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LordHeru
    replied
    I'm really sad about this. That said I'm okay with ot being pistponed for a better day rather thenit not making its funding goal, which it totally deserves.

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    Bad news. Seems like due to the slow progress of the KS, and because of the coronavirus crisis, the KS is getting cancelled and moved to a later date.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    So most related to the Crossing idea are Alchemist, Gunslinger and Arteficers Wizards. Just to look more into those...

Leave a comment:

• glamourweaver
    replied
    Yeah, I’m still not completely sold on how integrated the world crossing is to the mechanics, but I do like the sound of the new classes and subclasses regardless!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X