Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Legendlore] No Ranger, Alchemist and Gunslinger Subclass?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Legendlore] No Ranger, Alchemist and Gunslinger Subclass?

Rangers do not specialize in Legendlore setting? Also, Alchemists and Gunslingers do not have those. At least, I do not see those in DriveThru Manuscript Preview of game.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Gunslingers have Culverineers, Pistoleers, and Musketeers. Alchemists get Fields of Research, the bomb makers, the mutagen crafters and what have you. And all of the non setting specific specializations for all of the old classes should still be open to your characters. There's no reason a Ranger can't be a beast master in East Azoth.

Comment

Originally posted by AutoDefenestrate View Post
      There's no reason a Ranger can't be a beast master in East Azoth.
      I do not remember my D&D 5E - are Ranger subclasses in Players Handbook? Probably yes, as I clearly remember Paladins and Wizards ones from my last read of D&D, few years ago...
      Last edited by wyrdhamster; 06-08-2020, 11:25 PM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

There are subclasses for every class in the Player's Handbook. In the Player's Handbook there are Beast Masters and Hunters, but it seems Hunters were the only ones that went into Open Gaming Content and are listed on the 5th edition SRD. But Rangers do indeed specialize in 5th Edition, the edition is built on having all of these available. And to go further, I'm just saying that I would allow most of the non-setting specific specializations for any class, and even a few of the setting specific ones with details replaced to fit East Azoth.

Comment

Working...
        X