They Came From [Classified]!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Came From [Classified]!

Sooo... for long I was thinking that '[Classified]' was only place holder for new subline in They Came From series. But more I read new development stages, I start to think it will be THE Titile of the game. This week Monday Meeting Notes have this note in Development section. So we getting '[Classified]' Jumpstart even now, without official title. OR '[Classified]' IS official title of the game...
    • They Came From [Classified]! Jumpstart (They Came From…!)

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

I've been wondering. It would be pretty funny for them to have been soft-trolling us the whole time!

Comment

Spies. James Bond. Spies Like Us. Get Smart. The Man from UNCLE. You know [Classified]! Gotta be spies

Comment

I would say Aliens, Area 51 and all that. stuff like the Blob, Invasion of the body snatchers. The day the earth stood still, The Thing from another World(1950s) The Thing(1980s) stuff like that.

Comment

I’m really looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of that jumpstart when it gets released.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
          Projects: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Book of Lasting Death, DtR The Clades Companion, Pirates of Pugmire, They Came From Beyond the Grave!, TC Aeon: Mission Statements, TC In Media Res, DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action, C20 Anthology of Dreams
          Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post
            I would say Aliens, Area 51 and all that. stuff like the Blob, Invasion of the body snatchers. The day the earth stood still, The Thing from another World(1950s) The Thing(1980s) stuff like that.
            They're doing a tasty bit related to things from space, I believe.

Comment

I'm still hoping for some sort of psychics sourcebook, as they go well with 50s sci fi monsters and 60s/70s gothic monsters (as well as aliens and slasher films).

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
              Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Maybe its more like a x-files type thing. Almost like Monster of the Week?

Comment

Announcement from Onyx Path Con 2021 - They Came From [Classified]! is spy game, in vain of James Bonds!

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                  LGBT+ through Ages
                  LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

So who was right on 03-30-2021? Scroll up and take a look. This guy, right here.

Comment

Working...
                    X