[Realms of Pugmire] Squeaks in the Deep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
    So with Rodents in this book, are “Badgers” the only canonical uplifted species group not to get player character coverage?

To answer your question without answering your question, I quote the Canis Minor FAQ:

Pugsteady and Onyx Path reserve the right to product official products featuring rules for playing all mentioned species (including dogs, cats, rats, mice, lizards, geckos, turtles, snakes, birds, badgers, otters, polecats, weasels, ferrets, wolverines, and rabbits).

There have been official player character rules for dog (Pugmire), cats (Monarchies of Mau), rats and mice (Squeaks in the Deep), lizards, geckos, turtles, snakes, and birds (Pirates of Pugmire). That leaves badgers, otters, polecats, weasels, ferrets, wolverines, and rabbits.

Make of that what you will.

Comment

I really want you to do a Wild West homage setting with the polecats.

Comment

RABBITS! ❤ We need to unlock this Stretch Goal right now! Squeaks are at 23,3k$ now.
        'At $29,000 in Funding – Rabbits Setting Supplement – A PDF supplement detailing the setting information for rabbits in the Realms of Pugmire will be created and automatically added to the rewards list of all backers receiving the Squeaks in the Deep PDF.'

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
        LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by Florin View Post
          I really want you to do a Wild West homage setting with the polecats.
          An idea I keep coming back to is a feudal Japan inspired setting with kitsune and tenuki.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
            RABBITS! ❤ We need to unlock this Stretch Goal right now! Squeaks are at 23,3k$ now.
            'At $29,000 in Funding – Rabbits Setting Supplement – A PDF supplement detailing the setting information for rabbits in the Realms of Pugmire will be created and automatically added to the rewards list of all backers receiving the Squeaks in the Deep PDF.'
            *gasp* Bun Buns!!!

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
              An idea I keep coming back to is a feudal Japan inspired setting with kitsune and tenuki.
              Using Rabbits and Champion Calling from Mau, we could get literal Usagi Yojimbo RPG! 😍

Last edited by wyrdhamster; 07-14-2021, 04:59 PM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
              LGBT+ through Ages
              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by eddyfate View Post
                badgers, otters, polecats, weasels, ferrets, wolverines,(...).[/I]
                Thinking about next big supplement and that it could describe 'Badgers' Uplifted Races - I could see them in book about Fearful Forest, as most dangerous common place between Pugmire and Monarchies. 😎 Could also dwell in to War of Cats and Dogs, as Fearful Forest was main theater of this conflict! 👍
                Last edited by wyrdhamster; 07-14-2021, 04:49 PM.

LGBT+ through Ages
                LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

RichT, in Monday Meeting Notes blog, alluded that Badgers PDF can be next big Stretch Goal on Squeaks Kickstarter! 😮

'What’s next if we get past its stretch goal? Are badgers coming?…'
                  Last edited by wyrdhamster; 07-20-2021, 02:12 AM.

LGBT+ through Ages
                  LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Less than 500$ till Bunnies PCs rules! What will be next Stretch Goals?

LGBT+ through Ages
                    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

#SqueaksInTheDeep Let Onyx Path think about next Stretch Goals, as we are almost there for Underneath encounters. Maybe... adding Hamsters rules this time? 🐹

LGBT+ through Ages
                      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
                      X