They Came From Cyclop's Cave!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Came From Cyclop's Cave!

On Onyx Path Con 2021 was announced next game in They Came From line - Cyclop's Cave! It's a Sword & Sandals fantasy genere game - based on movies form Harryhousen till Hercules and Xena TV series of 90s – going for Sindbad, Clash of Titans and Conan the Barbarian in between. Basically and B-Rated fantasy!

Other thing uncovered on OPC 2021 game will have 6(!) not 5 Archetypes like rest of They Came games. And there will be literal MAGIC in it - by using Cinematics. But characters can use Spells! Cyclop's Cave is on First Draft, so works just started on it.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

I found great inspiration for Cyclop's Cave - Barbarian and Troll - Mix of Xena with Muppets. I highly advise I it to improve your mood !

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Looking forward to this so much. I've been waiting for something like this.

Comment

Hmm, I may start dipping into the They Came From series with this one…

MtAw Homebrew:
        Even more Legacies, updated to 2E
        New 2E Legacies, expanded

Comment

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
          Hmm, I may start dipping into the They Came From series with this one…
          Come join us - we have silly characters and styrofoam sets in New Zealand!

Last edited by wyrdhamster; 06-22-2021, 06:06 AM.

LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

This sounds like it could potentially be a lot of fun. 🤔👍

As a long time fan of the original Clash of the Titans, I feel we need a crossover between this and Beneath the Sea about the Return of the Kraken.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
            Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
            X