No announcement yet.

Discussing the Code of Man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always greet with joy those whom one has long missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

Great, now I'm thinking that in this world, couches will be seen as some sort of holy throne and sitting upon one is considered blasphemous!
      And now I'm thinking that there is some kind of Dog Pope who's chair is a couch, because he is seen as the most holy of dogs and closest to the perfect definition of "Good". (But there's probably some corruption there. Ooh! A fun story hook!)

Comment

Originally posted by TheGraySoul View Post

And now I'm thinking that there is some kind of Dog Pope who's chair is a couch, because he is seen as the most holy of dogs and closest to the perfect definition of "Good". (But there's probably some corruption there. Ooh! A fun story hook!)

Then he has the couch thrown out and replaces it with a rug knitted by low class dogs. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

Then he has the couch thrown out and replaces it with a rug knitted by low class dogs. :P
          Which is used for the rubbing of feces into the faces of bad dogs to make them repent/change their ways?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGraySoul View Post

Which is used for the rubbing of feces into the faces of bad dogs to make them repent/change their ways?

Actually, it was a Hellsing Ultimate Abridged joke where in episode 6, they're bashing the new Pope. One point they make is him throwing out his golden throne and replacing it with a wooden chair made by poor people.

Comment

Oh! Haha sorry didn't get that. Maybe instead of a rug he get put in a CRATE made by poor dogs. :P

Comment

"If a bad dog should prove unable to temper their aggression, let them be castrated for the safety of others."

Comment

whenst thou receives a treat is it bad form to then beg for another without proper action

Comment

Working...
                  X