[Art] The Cursed Treasure of Flint Pug, and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Art] The Cursed Treasure of Flint Pug, and more

It's great to see the forum is up and running, because I have been sitting on these for days. DAYS, I SAY! Well, no more! From here on out, I will inflict my fanart upon you, the innocent forum users, without mercy! Starting................................. NOW

"AVAST", spat an enraged Ben Corgi, as he drew his cutlass and leapt at Captain Flopears, murder in his eyes and in his heart. "Flint's treasure is MINE, and I'll give it up for neither Dog nor Man, leastwise the very same Dog that took my paw!"

"You'll not be feasting on any princesses today, Monster. I am Guilliame Pitbull, and I AM A GOOD DOG."

Last edited by JTroy; 11-01-2015, 02:11 AM.

I draw things! Wanna check it out? Click on the link below!
    http://kiwi665.deviantart.com/

YES! I do commissions!

Oh wow. These are awesome! Do you mind if I add these to my personal fan art folder?

Comment

Sure thing! I'm sure that I'll end up depositing more here as time goes by.

I draw things! Wanna check it out? Click on the link below!
      http://kiwi665.deviantart.com/

YES! I do commissions!

Comment

The world needs more German shepherd Knights.

If you've ever known a German Shepard, then you understand.

WoD-Dark Eras!! (Backed for Viking Age Werewolf)

Comment

Originally posted by JTroy View Post
          Sure thing! I'm sure that I'll end up depositing more here as time goes by.

I look forward to them!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrics Of War View Post
            The world needs more German shepherd Knights.

If you've ever known a German Shepard, then you understand.

Golden Retrievers too. Never met one that wasn't completely friendly towards everyone.

Comment

I didn't think in this before, but has the Pugmire concept some influence from the Canine Archeologist from Samurai Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by Raistlin View Post
                I didn't think in this before, but has the Pugmire concept some influence from the Canine Archeologist from Samurai Jack?

I haven't watched much of Samurai Jack, so I can't say that it has any explicit influence.

Comment

Working...
                X