[Pugmire] Be A Good Dog! Back the KS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pugmire] Be A Good Dog! Back the KS!

Hey everyone, I'm sure this is old news to everyone who frequents these forums, but the KS officially went live and was funded within an hour! I'm just posting this as a reminder to those who may not have seen it and want in on the KS. I'm so excited for this game and I hope a lot of others are too! (So we can get those sweet stretch goals.)

Linky: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...y-tabletop-rpg

Also, to those of you who have backed already and have had a chance to read through the early access book, what do you all think? Got any fun character or story ideas? Feel free to share! Let's all be Good Dogs!

So the first two stretch goals have been funded five hours in. This one is going to go a long, long way. Super cool!

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

I'd love to, but I've already burned my money for a giant Redbubble order and now I'm trying to save for the physical copies of the Demon's Storyteller Guide and the Chronicles of Darkness. Still, I wish this Kickstarter all the luck I can, I'm definitely going to pick up Pugmire once it comes out normally.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
      Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". When not busy writing homebrew, I also try to write CoD fiction. (All paused until August)

I'm more friendly than I look, I'm just bad at showing it. Trying to improve about that.

Comment

I backed the project, I've been waiting for this one. I'll post some thoughts on the early access material once I get to work I hate trying to read goggle docs on my phone.

Comment

My wife was kinda salivating about the "include your pets" tiers.

She wants to do our cat as one, although she also wants to make a photographed picture book as one too...and that could be tricky.

Comment

So here's the question I have every Kickstarter (although given the condition of the Canadian dollar, I likely won't do this in this round): If we back at the tier that gets us the Consulting Developer tier, is that something we could, say put on a CV to Onyx Path if and when we attempt to convince them to not just let up back their projects but help them write them. Hypothetically speaking of course

(Okay, maybe not so hypothetical. I'm a dog lover, a d20 lover, and have a background in biology and history. CofD may be my main love, but I'd salivate at the prospect of writing something for Pugmire)

CofD booklists:

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
              So here's the question I have every Kickstarter (although given the condition of the Canadian dollar, I likely won't do this in this round): If we back at the tier that gets us the Consulting Developer tier, is that something we could, say put on a CV to Onyx Path if and when we attempt to convince them to not just let up back their projects but help them write them. Hypothetically speaking of course

(Okay, maybe not so hypothetical. I'm a dog lover, a d20 lover, and have a background in biology and history. CofD may be my main love, but I'd salivate at the prospect of writing something for Pugmire)
              Haha maybe not put it on your CV but maybe use it to get a foot in the door, so to speak? Get to know the team and ingratiate yourself with them until they forget you weren't one of the developers and there you go, you're in!

Comment

I backed it but i cant seem to get the early access pdf to work. Just opens up a drop box link and dies? I dont see any comments on the page itself so I'm wondering if I'm the only one with this problem.

WoD-Dark Eras!! (Backed for Viking Age Werewolf)

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrics Of War View Post
                  I backed it but i cant seem to get the early access pdf to work. Just opens up a drop box link and dies? I dont see any comments on the page itself so I'm wondering if I'm the only one with this problem.
                  What are you trying to open it on? The link immediately downloads a Zip file, but if you are on a device that can't handle that (like an iPad's Safari browser) it will blank out like you described. If you are working in a tablet or phone, you'll need an app that specifically can handle Zip files, of which there are fortunately many.

CofD booklists:

Comment

oh i figured it out. My chrome was being broke, for whatever man damned reason. I fixed it and got the early access. Brilliant stuff once I stopped over complicating the damn thing.

So when it says str saving roll, I roll a d20, add the modifier to that number (+2 or +1 or what have you) to that number, and if it's above the enemies attack it succeeds yes? is that how im reading that?

Meaning the stat numbers assigned only matter in that they apply modifiers?

WoD-Dark Eras!! (Backed for Viking Age Werewolf)

Comment

I've read through the material. Like all d20 games I can feel the Dungeon and Dragons background but love the spin on both breed and calling. I am toying with taking a Dungeon and Dragons classic adventure and converting the whole thing into a Pugmire story. I think badgers might make a decent replacement for Orcs...

Comment

My only hope is the project makes enough money for Eddy to physically pass out.

Comment

Eh. Sometimes I pass out for free!

Comment

Working...
                          X