CoV Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoV Update

Hey, I was wondering what the status might be on CoV. It's the number one game on my radar and the main reason I come by the website. However there hasn't been an update since January. How are things going and will we be seeing an update any time soon? Thank you, looking forward to it!

If you mean CoM, writers are finishing their second drafts, and we're probably doing one more round of playtesting.

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Errr... yes CoM. Where the hell did that V come from. Cavaliers of Vampires?

Comment

I would play Cavaliers of Vampires. But only if they were specifically Victorian-era vampires, like Camilla.

Comment

Well, there's always Corsairs of Venus...

Rose Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post
            Well, there's always Corsairs of Venus...
            Can you imagine if the Cavaliers of Mars setting evolved into an umbrella universe like WoD and CofD with a game line for each planet in the solar system?

Brigands of Mercury, Knights of Jupiter, Bandits of Uranus, Mariners of Neptune... Oh my god, please make this a thing!

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Oh, to the original post: if anybody comes to Gen Con, see me at the OP booth. I should have something cool to share.

Rose Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                ...Bandits of Uranus...
                Buhahahahaha!

I'm a stripling at heart. Don't judge.

This is what happens when an Abyssal Exalted ends up in H.o.L.
                (Also known as "Derpwraith" and "PretentiousFontsGuy
                ").

Comment

Working...
                X