Cavaliers of Mars and Pugmire at Gen Con

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavaliers of Mars and Pugmire at Gen Con

Hi, folks! Onyx Path will be showcasing its creator-owned games, Pugmire and Cavaliers of Mars, at our booth (#1201) throughout the show.

We'll be hosting a panel about Pugmire and Cavaliers in the Crowne Plaza at 3:00pm EDT on Saturday.

Both Eddy and I will be working shifts at the Onyx Path booth, and we'll be running short demos there. Eddy will be there for all four days of the show. I'll be around Thursday to Saturday. But if you want to talk about Cavaliers on Sunday, by all means come by! Some of the writers will be in the booth to meet you and run demos.

I'll also have the draft manuscript for the Cavaliers of Mars core book with me for you to have a look at.

We've got cool Pugmire swag for you, too!

There are extended demos for both games (as well as other OP games) being run by the Wrecking Crew as part of Gen Con's event schedule. I believe they're all filled up, but my experience of Gen Con is that it's worth buying some generic tickets and showing up for games you want in on, as there will usually be drops and no-shows.
    Last edited by Rose Bailey; 07-29-2016, 04:03 PM.

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Updated the first post with panel info.

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Working...
    X