Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurokune
    replied
    I'm impressed by a lot of this. Noticed a few odd typos or phrasings, but these things happen. One sort of major thing though, your form weapons category needs to list if a style can be used unarmed. Corebook styles do except for styles that cannot. While I can imply most of these use unarmed by the charms it will cut confusion if you add that to the form weapons section.

Also Water Dragon's Theft of Essence Method cuts off before giving the Gambit difficulty. Still reading most of it but wanted to chime in. Again, happy to see an effort, love some of your mechanics, just trying to help refine!

Leave a comment:

• Momoyo is Best Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Beans View Post
    Your Hungry Ghost looks rad---I've been trying to convert it for my Abyssal thingy, but you've done it a lot better, I think. And also I've wanted Swaying Grass Dance since EX3 came out, so thanks! :U

Haha, well i'm glad to hear it turned out well! It seems a lot of people wanted Swaying Grass Dance too. Enjoy and feel free to leave me a comment on the scroll or a PM if you have ideas on how to improve any of the styles.

Leave a comment:

• Beans
    replied
    Your Hungry Ghost looks rad---I've been trying to convert it for my Abyssal thingy, but you've done it a lot better, I think. And also I've wanted Swaying Grass Dance since EX3 came out, so thanks! :U

Leave a comment:

• Momoyo is Best Girl
    replied
    With the straw poll being completed, the next style is Celestial Monkey!

Leave a comment:

• Momoyo is Best Girl
    replied
    Hungry Ghost Style is complete!

Leave a comment:

• Growls
    replied
    Originally posted by Momoyo is Best Girl View Post
    Growls I have more than just that. I made her whole soul structure. Though some are more complete than others. Everyone can take a gander and enjoy them. Oh I also have character art for each of them. Enjoy, make suggestions for how to better define some of their stats or charms. Or just take them and enjoy. She comes from a Devil Tiger in one of my games. Though she could EASILY be attributed to a Yozi, probably Malfeas if you wanted to.Though he's already got his Jotun dancing, haha.
    Holy hell... Well. Time to hit my players with some dancing demons.

Leave a comment:

• Momoyo is Best Girl
    replied
    Growls I have more than just that. I made her whole soul structure. Though some are more complete than others. Everyone can take a gander and enjoy them. Oh I also have character art for each of them. Enjoy, make suggestions for how to better define some of their stats or charms. Or just take them and enjoy. She comes from a Devil Tiger in one of my games. Though she could EASILY be attributed to a Yozi, probably Malfeas if you wanted to.Though he's already got his Jotun dancing, haha.

Last edited by Momoyo is Best Girl; 01-07-2017, 02:21 AM. Reason: Strawpoll ended.

Leave a comment:

• Growls
    replied
    Dude, do you have stats for that demoness that made the Five Dancing Pillars? Post 'em?

Leave a comment:

• Momoyo is Best Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Sandact6 View Post

You can thank me by admitting that Youmu is the best.

*Ahem.* Youmu is best girl. In her source material.

Leave a comment:

• Sandact6
    replied
    Originally posted by Momoyo is Best Girl View Post
    Another thanks to Sandact again for allowing his work to be in my document!
    You can thank me by admitting that Youmu is the best.

Leave a comment:

• Momoyo is Best Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by joshopotamus View Post
    Could we put air dragon style into the documents with credits to the converter? I ask mainly so we can have 1 nice neat document with everything. Also Kudos to you all! I've got a martial artists who right now is noodling around with crane tiger and steel devil styles but will be learning snake and i need to have immaculate monks coming after them soon!
    Very glad that you now have some extra oomph to work off of with your monks! I cleared it up with Sandact6 and added his style to the document, with the minor change of using my enlightenment keyword in place of the mastery keyword. Nothing really changes for solars in that manner, but it makes terrestrial masters of the style quite scary. Another thanks to Sandact again for allowing his work to be in my document!

Leave a comment:

• joshopotamus
    replied
    Could we put air dragon style into the documents with credits to the converter? I ask mainly so we can have 1 nice neat document with everything. Also Kudos to you all! I've got a martial artists who right now is noodling around with crane tiger and steel devil styles but will be learning snake and i need to have immaculate monks coming after them soon!

Leave a comment:

• Momoyo is Best Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
    Your take on Swaying Grass Dance makes me happy. I've got a kick-using character concept, and one of my players will want that exact style for his Dance-Battler Fire Aspect.

I'm so very happy that everyone seems to like it! Especially so that you enjoy the Swaying Grass Dance, I enjoyed making that conversion for the dancing demon I wrote up. Hopefully it serves you and your player well!

Leave a comment:

• Kyman201
    replied
    Your take on Swaying Grass Dance makes me happy. I've got a kick-using character concept, and one of my players will want that exact style for his Dance-Battler Fire Aspect.

Leave a comment:

• Momoyo is Best Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Maudova View Post

I would like to say this is pretty interesting. I was going to work on converting White Veil Style once I was done writing my sorcerous path rules. If you want to take a stab at it, I would be interested in seeing it.
    I'm glad to hear you like it. I'll take a crack at White Veil, either before or after I do my Ivory Pestle conversion. Seeing as I didn't really follow the idea for Wood Shikari using staves, we could probably use a dedicated staff style.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X