Momo's Scroll of Mixed Martial Arts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zenvious View Post
    Really like these. Had a browse and they all look solid!

Question I'd like to ask (purely for the sake of asking - I think the way you have designed it all is good as is), had you ever considered making some styles "Elemental Compatible?" Like - have the 'Enlightened' effects of Water Dragon style available only to 'Water Terrestrials'?

OR alternatively (I like limitations, but I know others don't so) have those Enlightened effects come with an Elemental Bonus for similar compatibility (e.g.: for Water Dragon "Ghost Restraining Whirlpool Stance's" enlightened effect; if the user is a Terrestrial Water Dragon, the addition cost is only 4m instead of 6m). It may complicate things, but it could also add a nice incentive for Dragons of certain Elements to practice styles fitting their Elemental force - while not being punished for practicing other techniques.

It could even be a tag for such Dragons to gain the benefits of even without Immaculate training.

But as I said, I like it all as is. Am glad you've had such great feedback. This is VERY impressive work!

Hmm, I'd not considered a mote cost reduction for dragons of a fitting element. The only thing that really gives me pause is that would make them (In theory) better at those styles than Solar/Sidereal practitioners. While I certainly don't think solars should be the best at everything ever forever and ever amen, I would like to keep within the theme that Immaculates tend to practice the styles just as well as solars. (Though as is right now I suppose it's still kind of worse unless they're in form.)

I'll take the suggestion into consideration, especially because with smaller mote pools that'd be a huge boon to immaculate practitioners, but I am uncertain if I will go forward with it.

​Thanks for the kind words!

Originally posted by light-hero View Post
    Notice that requirements for five dragon style are not the same in text and on the charm tree.
    Oh I hadn't noticed, i'll have to pull up draw io and fix that up. Thanks for the notice!

I make martial arts sometimes they're in my Scroll of Mixed Martial Arts.
    I also made an entire 3rd circle and her soul structure.
    My repository of random media rip offs, from Anime to book series. Mostly Anime. It's all in my Manuscript of Merry Mischief.
    Total weeb.

Comment

Double post oops.
      Last edited by Momoyo is Best Girl; 02-21-2018, 01:42 AM. Reason: I'm a derp.

I make martial arts sometimes they're in my Scroll of Mixed Martial Arts.
      I also made an entire 3rd circle and her soul structure.
      My repository of random media rip offs, from Anime to book series. Mostly Anime. It's all in my Manuscript of Merry Mischief.
      Total weeb.

Comment

Hi. Tks for your celestial monkey.

I was wondering if i could get your opinion on a style i put together? Since you did alot of them i was thinking you may have insight to share for balance purpose

Its called drunken monkey. I did use a couple of your celeatial monkey charm or idea And your text... Your a good righter.

Here the link

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...n-monkey-style

Comment

Working...
        X