Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Necromancy Homebrew Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Necromancy Homebrew Thread

    The Book of Bone and Ebony - Last Update: April 14, 2018



    (WORK IN PROGRESS: 112 PAGES)

    This is the ultimate source of the darkest aspects of Exalted's setting. This book contains rules for necromancy, blood magic, necrosurgery (including rules for undead prosthetics), necrotic workings, Underworld-themed martial arts, new Underworld-themed upgrades to existing martial arts, rules for the Centimane Exalted (a new type of ghost Exalt), rules for Arcanoi, new and old Deathlords, and a setting addition called the Realm of Nightmares that is tied to Epiales, the Black Dream, one of the Neverborn.


    CONTENT

    Introduction: The Necromancer

    This chapter introduces the necromancer as a playable character. Further down the line, I plan to use this chapter to also introduce necromantic societies, cults, and schools around Creation and the Underworld.

    Chapter One: Blood and Boons
    This chapter introduces a large number of shaping rituals, including rewards and Merits available through those initiations. A good portion of this chapter has been written by Leetsepeak who is credited in the document.

    Chapter Two: Spells and Rituals
    This chapter introduces the many spells and rituals of the three necromantic circles. Many of the spells included are converted from previous editions of Exalted. In its current state, this chapter presents as many as 45 shadowlands circle spells, and several labyrinth circle spells. It still needs content for higher tier of necromancy. This chapter also introduces blood magic as a concept, and it goes into detail on what truly distinguishes necromancy spells from sorcery; the life-changing effects of control spells.

    Chapter Three: Chanting Chirurgeons
    This chapter introduces rules for necrosurgery and necrotic workings. It has a number of necrotic prosthetics that can be acquired as Merits, as well as rules for how to create your own. Future plans for this chapter is to introduce necrosurgery-based thaumaturgy, as well as many examples of different types of necrotic workings and creations.

    Chapter Four: War of the Dead
    This chapter introduces a number of Underworld-themes martial art styles, such as the Dark Messiah Style, the Hungry Ghost Style, and the Laughing Wounds Style. It also introduces Underworld-themed secret techniques associated with other established styles, such as the dreaded Grim Reaper Form for White Reaper Style. Future plans for this chapter includes presenting Underworld- and necromancy-themed stratagems and undead siege weaponry.

    Chapter Five: Hundred Cursed Hands
    This chapter introduces a new type of playable character, the Centimane Exalted. These ghostly exalts used to rule the Underworld but was then cast down by the Deathlords. As a Centimane Exalted, you gain access to interesting ghostly powers that you can wield to haunt the living or to command the dead.

    Chapter Six: Books of Arcanoi
    This chapter is still in its early stages, but it introduces rules for Arcanoi, including the differences between Arcanoi used by ordinary ghosts, by Centimane Exalted, and by Deathlords. Some necromancy can also give access to certain Arcanoi to necromancer characters.

    Chapter Seven: The Deathlords
    This chapter is still in its planning stages, but it introduces all of the Deathlords as well as a number of new ones, such as the Iron Maiden, the False Hierophant with a Crown of Prophecy on a Throne of Fortune and Fate, the Serpent Queen Crowned by a Thousand Faces, and He Who Thirsts for the Blood of Many. This chapter also introduces Arcanoi unique to these Deathlords.

    Chapter Eight: Dragons of a Different Color
    This chapter is still in its planning stages, but it introduces rules for playing Dragon-Blooded associated with the Underworld Elements---Ash, Blood, Bone, Pyre Flame, and Void.

    Chapter Nine: The Dreamer in Black
    This chapter is still in its planning stages, but it introduces the Neverborn Epiales and its Realm of Nightmares. This is a new Wyld-like adventure setting tied to the Neverborn where nightmares become reality and fears become manifest.


    Apart from all of the content already mentioned above, there are plans for even more darkly themed content. Later down the line, I will expand on the Underworld as a setting. I will also introduce artifacts and antagonists to be used for your games. It's a big ass project, and I appreciate any feedback I can get. If you have your own homebrew that you think would fit this project, you can PM me and we can see if it works with the book. If so, then you will be credited accordingly.
    Last edited by Ekorren; 04-14-2018, 05:08 PM.


    Ekorren's Homebrew Hub - Last Update: April 14, 2018

  • #2
    Okay! Will offer some comments.

    The Three Circles
    • Second paragraph states that a necromancer begins by learning Labyrinth Circle Necromancy, when this is not true, they begin by learning Shadowlands Circle Necromancy.
    • I might suggest removing mention of the Liminals here, or possibly giving them access to Labyrinth Circle Necromancy. I believe we've been informed that their level of ability is Terrestrial going on low Celestial in some ways, and if there were any place where they might go further, I would suggest that it be there.
    Banishing Ghosts
    • I'm not sure I'd give this as an intrinsic capability. Banishing spells are generally gone and I think that's probably a good thing. It might be worth inquiring around or thinking about why it's strictly necessary for them to have this capability as an intrinsic one, if not as an actual spell.
    Anointed by Crimson
    • While I originally wrote it, the descriptive text of this Initiation definitely needs punching up, IMO. The language is awkward and repetitive.
    • I like that first shaping ritual. Clever way to do it.
    • The second one is crazy good. Although the amount of blood required makes it not super feasible beyond certain levels of usage, but this one is very powerful, and that might be something to look out for. Also what happens if you bathe in the blood of a Size 0 group of people? That is, 1-2 people or a group of sub-size 1 people?
    • The language of this last one should be changed. Rather than saying it lowers the cost, I would say they gain necrosis. I would also describe the nature of the kinds of stunts which would qualify for this shaping ritual.
    Madness of the Labyrinth
    • This first shaping ritual is taken from the Nephwrack QC, and might be a little too powerful. I would suggest replacing that 10 with different values, like Essence + Intelligence (Incidentally, this would likely give you the equivalent to what the Nephwrack gets at Essence 5/Intelligence 5) which might help balance it more.
    • The second one, I might suggest including qualifying statements about this only working on living battlegroups and an upper limit on how much necrosis you can gain from damaging one of them per attack.
    • I think you rebalanced Void-Eaten Soul, but I'm not sure. I still think this is a bit too good.
    Schooling of the Maze
    • I might suggest rewriting the fluff of this one to cast it as the "Sijanese Initiation" y'know, one involving the Funereal Order.
    On to some Spell thoughts!‚Äč

    Black Candle Visage
    • This feels exactly like the kind of spell that wouldn't appear in 3e but was in previous editions because we didn't have sorcerous/necromantic workings to use.
    • If you absolutely have to keep it, I would simplify it with the suggestion that it simply allows you to twist normal or mundane ghosts into more monstrous varieties. Like Tiger Warrior Training turning Medium Infantry into Elite Troops, this could turn a Haunt or an Honored Ancestor or a Hungry Ghost or a War Ghost into a Mortwright for example. I'd probably pick a few simple templates of ghostly monstrousness (Or just stick to mortwrights) to facilitate this.
    • I critique the use of the Crafts system here not because I don't like it (I do!) but because I think it's easy to systemize this kind of thing (only 1 dot merits, only 2 dot merits, etc.) to the point of uselessness. If I had to use Crafts with this, I would suggest that minor alterations to the ghost might be minor projects, while severe ones which reshape the form or alter the abilities would be Major. Keeping it simple so that it's easy to use in play.
    Bless the Rapine Soul
    • Interesting! I like this one. I have a kind of intangible weird feeling about it, but I like it. I think it could use some better word ordering or simplification, hmm.
    • Why the Mute keyword?
    • I think this makes sense as using the default number of necrosis/smotes needed to cast the spell at 15, rather than 10.
    Blessed Dead Fools
    • Two bless spells in a row! I'd consider some name fiddling.
    • I appreciate the flavor of this one, but question the necessity of its existence. Since this is a digital work and wordcount isn't a problem, it's less bothersome, but if this were being made to be printed, I would cut this in favor of more useful spells.
    Blood Lash
    • Cool. I suggest ditching the 2 dot merit for Anointed by Crimson if you want this spell, as that way it isn't a redundancy for the redundant department of redundancy to deal with.
    • I think having people have to reference back to the corebook to figure out what the heck stats their blood lash gets is not a good call. I'd follow the model of Wood Dragon's Claws, which describes the traits of the weapon and what it might be used for inside. the body text.
    • It's interesting that this costs 2wp. WDC costs 1wp and you're getting roughly similar value from them.
    • I caution against having it inflict a second health level of damage and a potential third health level of damage here. It makes Blood Lash just shittier than its sorcerous equivalent all around. I think having it require a wound is enough myself, and makes the control spell value really cool.
    Blood Mirror Speech
    • I think you combined our versions here, which is cool, though this does seem to make it superior to Infallible Messenger, especially with the differing costs and the lack of geographic limitation. In my version, I included the linguistics control effect to make it so that it could serve a distinct function alongside Infallible Messenger, though this might seem to just be Infallible Messenger+.
    • I would lower the cost to 5n and increase the wp cost to 2wp. IM has this for a reason, because instantaneous/nigh-instantaneous communication across Creation is actually a pretty huge advantage, so making it draining on a less readily renewable resource is valuable.
    Bone Puppet Dance
    • I suggested edits to this spell on someone else's Abyssal's conversion that clean up the mechanics for 3rd Edition and make it a simpler spell to parse. Will update this post with that.
    Bonfire Visions
    • I like the concept, though this is the kind of thing that seems like thaumaturgy to me.
    • I think, if they still exist conceptually that Fetters are likely mechanically represented through things Ghosts have intimacies towards. I would suggest revising the language to reflect the concept of fetters not as a mechanical term, but a holistic ones referencing the mechanical weight of intimacies. The same might work for the converse.
    Flesh and Bone Winds
    • Very powerful. Reminds me of Cantata of Empty Voices. Not sure if appropriate for a Shadowlands Circle Spell.
    I hope some of these thoughts help with the project! I dig the layout so far and am excited to see how it continues.


    I am no longer participating in the community. Please do not contact me about my previous work.

    Comment


    • #3
      Is there...like...a sorcery homebrew thread anywhere?
      I'm kinda looking for a 3e Food from the Aerial Table, because I find the idea of that as a control spell hilarious.

      Comment


      • #4
        Leetsepeak has done a number of excellent spell conversions in the thread their signature.
        Last edited by PraxisCat; 01-30-2017, 05:41 PM. Reason: a word

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks for all of the feedback.

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          The Three Circles
          • Second paragraph states that a necromancer begins by learning Labyrinth Circle Necromancy, when this is not true, they begin by learning Shadowlands Circle Necromancy.
          • I might suggest removing mention of the Liminals here, or possibly giving them access to Labyrinth Circle Necromancy. I believe we've been informed that their level of ability is Terrestrial going on low Celestial in some ways, and if there were any place where they might go further, I would suggest that it be there.
          Good find. I will edit immediately.

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          Banishing Ghosts
          • I'm not sure I'd give this as an intrinsic capability. Banishing spells are generally gone and I think that's probably a good thing. It might be worth inquiring around or thinking about why it's strictly necessary for them to have this capability as an intrinsic one, if not as an actual spell.
          I like the idea of a necromancer as someone that ghosts fear. Giving him some level of control over ghosts as default helps emphasize that idea.

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          Anointed by Crimson
          • While I originally wrote it, the descriptive text of this Initiation definitely needs punching up, IMO. The language is awkward and repetitive.
          • I like that first shaping ritual. Clever way to do it.
          • The second one is crazy good. Although the amount of blood required makes it not super feasible beyond certain levels of usage, but this one is very powerful, and that might be something to look out for. Also what happens if you bathe in the blood of a Size 0 group of people? That is, 1-2 people or a group of sub-size 1 people?
          • The language of this last one should be changed. Rather than saying it lowers the cost, I would say they gain necrosis. I would also describe the nature of the kinds of stunts which would qualify for this shaping ritual.
          I've edited the text a bit. I agree that the second ritual is a bit good, but I'm not sure if it's too good based on how much blood is necessary. I could see myself using it for a bad guy NPC going up against the PCs. Size 1 is the minimum number of people you need to drain, which should also be about the number of people you need to fill a tub.

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          Schooling of the Maze
          • I might suggest rewriting the fluff of this one to cast it as the "Sijanese Initiation" y'know, one involving the Funereal Order.
          That's a good idea. I might do that at a later date. Focusing on tweaks tonight.

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          Black Candle Visage
          • This feels exactly like the kind of spell that wouldn't appear in 3e but was in previous editions because we didn't have sorcerous/necromantic workings to use.
          • If you absolutely have to keep it, I would simplify it with the suggestion that it simply allows you to twist normal or mundane ghosts into more monstrous varieties. Like Tiger Warrior Training turning Medium Infantry into Elite Troops, this could turn a Haunt or an Honored Ancestor or a Hungry Ghost or a War Ghost into a Mortwright for example. I'd probably pick a few simple templates of ghostly monstrousness (Or just stick to mortwrights) to facilitate this.
          • I critique the use of the Crafts system here not because I don't like it (I do!) but because I think it's easy to systemize this kind of thing (only 1 dot merits, only 2 dot merits, etc.) to the point of uselessness. If I had to use Crafts with this, I would suggest that minor alterations to the ghost might be minor projects, while severe ones which reshape the form or alter the abilities would be Major. Keeping it simple so that it's easy to use in play.
          Some good suggestions. I will keep this in mind and possible rewrite it at a later date.

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          Bless the Rapine Soul
          • Interesting! I like this one. I have a kind of intangible weird feeling about it, but I like it. I think it could use some better word ordering or simplification, hmm.
          • Why the Mute keyword?
          • I think this makes sense as using the default number of necrosis/smotes needed to cast the spell at 15, rather than 10.
          I added the Mute keyword so that the spell could be used without the target knowing it. The idea is that the necromancer manipulates the target into agreeing to be possessed. Increasing the cost makes sense though.

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          Blessed Dead Fools
          • Two bless spells in a row! I'd consider some name fiddling.
          • I appreciate the flavor of this one, but question the necessity of its existence. Since this is a digital work and wordcount isn't a problem, it's less bothersome, but if this were being made to be printed, I would cut this in favor of more useful spells.
          Well, I like this one a lot. Also, I blame alphabetical order for the name thing.

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          Blood Lash
          • Cool. I suggest ditching the 2 dot merit for Anointed by Crimson if you want this spell, as that way it isn't a redundancy for the redundant department of redundancy to deal with.
          • I think having people have to reference back to the corebook to figure out what the heck stats their blood lash gets is not a good call. I'd follow the model of Wood Dragon's Claws, which describes the traits of the weapon and what it might be used for inside. the body text.
          • It's interesting that this costs 2wp. WDC costs 1wp and you're getting roughly similar value from them.
          • I caution against having it inflict a second health level of damage and a potential third health level of damage here. It makes Blood Lash just shittier than its sorcerous equivalent all around. I think having it require a wound is enough myself, and makes the control spell value really cool.
          I ditched it. I reduced the cost to 1wp. Keep in mind though that Willpower can be substituted for lethal damage for Blood Magic spells, so technically the Willpower and the required wound could be combined by the necromancer. I also removed the need for the second wound, so the only cost for the spell now is the five necrosis and the intial bleeding wound (that can substitute the Willpower cost).

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          Blood Mirror Speech
          • I think you combined our versions here, which is cool, though this does seem to make it superior to Infallible Messenger, especially with the differing costs and the lack of geographic limitation. In my version, I included the linguistics control effect to make it so that it could serve a distinct function alongside Infallible Messenger, though this might seem to just be Infallible Messenger+.
          • I would lower the cost to 5n and increase the wp cost to 2wp. IM has this for a reason, because instantaneous/nigh-instantaneous communication across Creation is actually a pretty huge advantage, so making it draining on a less readily renewable resource is valuable.
          That's a good point and something I've considered previously. I run a character with the spell as his control in game, but he's been on the sidelines so much that I haven't really explored the mechanics of it much. He's pulled off a bunch of nasty mirror stuff though that I haven't written down, but that I've waved off as being Second Circle shenanigans.

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          Bonfire Visions
          • I like the concept, though this is the kind of thing that seems like thaumaturgy to me.
          • I think, if they still exist conceptually that Fetters are likely mechanically represented through things Ghosts have intimacies towards. I would suggest revising the language to reflect the concept of fetters not as a mechanical term, but a holistic ones referencing the mechanical weight of intimacies. The same might work for the converse.
          This is actually one of my favorite spells. Mainly because I managed to take the most boring spell from 2E Black Treatise and make it interesting. I agree that the actual text needs to be done better though. I'll do that at a later date.

          Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
          Flesh and Bone Winds
          • Very powerful. Reminds me of Cantata of Empty Voices. Not sure if appropriate for a Shadowlands Circle Spell.
          This spell is the one that I've playtested the most since one of my PCs have it as his control spell. We haven't had any issues with it in game yet.


          Ekorren's Homebrew Hub - Last Update: April 14, 2018

          Comment


          • #6
            UPDATES: February 13, 2017

            GENERAL

            - Changed the introduction text to remove the copy-pasted stuff from the sorcery rules and only focus on the actual new information.
            - Made a box for "New Keywords".

            SHAPING RITUALS

            - Added "Sijanese Initiation" as a secondary name to "Schooling of the Maze".
            - Added the Merit "Empathy for the Grieving" to the "Schooling of the Maze" shaping ritual.

            SPELLS

            - Added an info box clarifying "Black Candle Visage" and how it works alongside necromantic workings.
            - Added the spell "Death Flies Two Sails".
            - Added the spell "Death Inversion Loop".
            - Added the spell "Death Mask".


            Ekorren's Homebrew Hub - Last Update: April 14, 2018

            Comment


            • #7
              UPDATES!

              GENERAL:

              - Changed a typo in the Shadowlands Circle Necromancy spell that said it required Essence 3 instead of Essence 1.
              - Added a list of planned stuff to the end of the document.

              SHAPING RITUALS:
              - Altered 'The Eye of Darkness' from the 'Taint of the Everliving' to determine Evocation Resonance.
              - Added two shaping rituals to 'The Black Feast'.
              - Added the Merit 'Vicious Hungry Soul' to 'The Black Feast'.
              - Added the Merit 'Haunted Heirloom' to 'The Imbuement of Ancestors'.

              (this completes all current shaping rituals in the document)

              SHADOWLANDS CIRCLE SPELLS:
              - Added the spell 'Armor of Blood and Bone'.
              - Added the spell 'Blade of Blood and Bone'.


              Ekorren's Homebrew Hub - Last Update: April 14, 2018

              Comment


              • #8
                For bless the Rapine souls, does the ghost use it's abillity scores or its hosts when controlling?


                I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Epee102 View Post
                  For bless the Rapine souls, does the ghost use it's abillity scores or its hosts when controlling?
                  The necromancer initially makes a social influence action on the target when using the spell. Later when the ghost wants to possess that target, the ghost uses its own dice pools but adds the necromancer's Essence in successes. When it's actually in control of the person, it uses its host's pools for physical actions while it uses its own pools for mental and social actions (save from Appearance). I should clarify this the next time I edit the document.


                  Ekorren's Homebrew Hub - Last Update: April 14, 2018

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Alright, a new version is up with the following changes:


                    GENERAL

                    - Added cover art.
                    - Added table of contents.
                    - Added art to Page 7.
                    - Added art to Page 10.
                    - Added art to Page 16.
                    - Added art to Page 19-20.
                    - Added art to Page 24.

                    SHAPING RITUALS

                    - Changed the 'Mastery of the Dead Universe' Merit from Rating 4 to Rating 5.
                    - Changed the 'Empathy for the Grieving' Merit from Rating 4 to Rating 3. Also specified that the added die is a non-Charm die.
                    - Changed the 'Haunted Heirloom' Merit from doing double 9s to double 8s.

                    SHADOWLANDS CIRCLE NECROMANCY

                    - (Assassin's Fatal Touch) Clarified how distorting the spell affects a necromancer with it as her control spell.
                    - (Bless the Rapine Soul) Clarified what traits are being used when possessing someone.
                    - Added the spell 'Door of the Dead'.
                    - Added the spell 'Drawing Blind Edge'.
                    - Added the spell 'Dusk Eyes'.

                    NECROMANTIC WORKINGS

                    - Added general information about necromantic workings.
                    - Added information about necrotic ambitions.
                    - Added information about changes to finesse and means.


                    Ekorren's Homebrew Hub - Last Update: April 14, 2018

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I had to make another update this early because I added a bunch of additional content. The Hungry Ghost Style conversion is crazy dangerous and will need some revisions, but it's a first draft.


                      GENERAL

                      - Added an info box about 'haunts' on page 19.
                      - Added art on page 29.

                      SHADOWLANDS CIRCLE NECROMANCY

                      - Added the spell 'Easing the Forsaken Memory'.
                      - Added the spell 'Emperor's Chains'.
                      - Added the spell 'Faces of the Dead'.
                      - Added the spell 'Field of Fell Dreams'.
                      - Added the spell 'Five Gifts'.

                      FIGHTING STYLES OF THE UNDERWORLD

                      - Started writing on new fighting styles, starting with Hungry Ghost Style.
                      - Added the 'Necrosis' keyword to martial arts.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Blood-Scenting Hunger'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Leaping Horror Approach'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Lunging Phantom Method'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Shrouded Claw Attack'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Hungry Ghost Form'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Consuming Entropy Strike'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Blood-Freezing Technique'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Power-Reaping Prana'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Spell-Smothering Technique'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Unnatural Shambling Deftness'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Scuttling Apparition Defense'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Labyrinth-Walking Prana'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Soul-Flaying Strike'.
                      - Added the Hungry Ghost Style Charm 'Soul-Consuming Transcendence'.


                      Ekorren's Homebrew Hub - Last Update: April 14, 2018

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ~Can humans learn Hungry Ghost Style charms, provided their necromancers?~ NVM re-read the doc whoops.


                        I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's kind of awkward to make these update posts since I sort of feel discouraged due to the lack of comments. I've put a lot of effort into this, and I have no idea if people actually like the content or not.


                          Anyway,


                          GENERAL

                          - Changed the cover.


                          FIGHTING STYLES OF THE UNDERWORLD

                          - Added info about razor harnesses.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style Charm 'Ravaging Blow'.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style Charm 'Foe-Blinding Jab'.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style Charm 'Inescapable Iron Grip'.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style Charm 'Dead Man's Grasp'.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style Charm 'Dark Messiah Form'.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style Charm 'Bone-Shattering Blow'.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style Charm 'Grievous Agony Attack'.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style Charm 'Illustrative Overkill Technique'.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style Charm 'Lashing Tempest Palm'.
                          - Added the Dark Messiah Style Charm 'Void Avatar Prana'.
                          - Added the Laughing Wound Style.
                          - Added the Laughing Wounds Style Charm 'Sensuous Torment'.
                          - Added the Laughing Wounds Style Charm 'Kiss of the Whip'.
                          - Added the Laughing Wounds Style Charm 'Rapture in Chains'.
                          - Added the Laughing Wounds Style Charm 'Laughing Wounds Form'.
                          - Added the Laughing Wounds Style Charm 'Instructive Punishment Method'.
                          - Added the Laughing Wounds Style Charm 'Brand of Obedience'.
                          - Added the Laughing Wounds Style Charm 'Groveling Penitence Prana'.
                          - Added the Laughing Wounds Style Charm 'Insatiable Slave Stamina'.
                          - Added the Laughing Wounds Style Charm 'Ecstatic Tenacity'.
                          - Added the Laughing Wounds Style Charm 'Ravishing the Unworthy Heart'.


                          Ekorren's Homebrew Hub - Last Update: April 14, 2018

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Loving the content but the game I'm using it in hasn't started yet so I've got nothing to say except cool concepts!


                            I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm enjoying your content greatly but I'm afraid my rules fu isn't up to useful critiquing. I hope you continue the project to completion since I really love ghosts and arcanoi. Thank you for your work.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X