Boooooooooooks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boooooooooooks!

From Rich (and yes I know all the backers got it too but I'm still excited):

"Yes, it's actually happening!

"These are all the completed books (both kinds of Deluxes) being boxed up and getting ready to ship from the printer to our fulfillment shippers. They are all now in touch, and arranging transport. I'd expect shipping to start late February as the books have to get to them, get checked out, boxed with the Screens, and Maps, and Bookmarks, and labelled."

Can someone tell me how to check the survey address? I know rich said it's in the pledge page but apparently I'm blind or stupid, I can't find the survey response to save my life.

Comment

So with this shipping soon, weird quesiton.

I during the KS could only justify getting the book and the screen.

Anyone happen to maybe have a spare map? I'll do what I can to get one of those!

And stuff.

And stuff.
      Made signature by moderator request. Any actual typing of "And stuff." is out of habitual reflex.

Comment

sooooooooo pretty

Former Exalted developer.
        --
        Holden Reads the entire classic World of Darkness
        Follow my RPG ramblings on Twitter.

Comment

Wait all deluxe versions, so even Orichalcum edition!?

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
            Wait all deluxe versions, so even Orichalcum edition!?
            That seemed to be the indication but you might want to add your question in the comments of the update. That seems to get Rich's attention on there.

Comment

I figured it out. Turns out the iPad app isn't as complete as it seems. Nothing beats the actual webpage.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaque View Post
                So with this shipping soon, weird quesiton.

I during the KS could only justify getting the book and the screen.

Anyone happen to maybe have a spare map? I'll do what I can to get one of those!

And stuff.
                Given that Redbubble does canvas prints, someone should really suggest to Rich to consider making the exalted map available as a print on the OPP store.

Comment

Has anyone stayed in touch with Plague of Hats? I've tried several times now to contact him, with no replies lately.

Comment

I think he's on twitter as @ThatOldTree.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_54_1416905226263_414[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Hakushaku View Post
                      I think he's on twitter as @ThatOldTree.
                      Damn - I don't use Twitter. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                        Damn - I don't use Twitter. :-/
                        Ditto :*(

I miss Plague.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

awesome

does this include non-US recipients of the deluxe books?

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

Any extras on sale? (for those who missed the kickstarter?)

Visit me at Tales of Grey - my RPG Game-Master's blog.

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won" - I gave you all, Mumford & Sons

Comment

Originally posted by CapitanTypo View Post
                              Any extras on sale? (for those who missed the kickstarter?)
                              Check ebay, but I wouldn't count on it. There are no backers at the retailer pledge levels.

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X