Boooooooooooks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CapitanTypo View Post
    Any extras on sale? (for those who missed the kickstarter?)
    I know at least one person IRL that will be ebaying their copy once they get it due to loss of interest

To Walk a Road of Ruin: Pulp tomb-robbing, gunslinging, high-sorcery fantasy. On Kindle, Print on Demand or both at reduced cost via Amazon Matchbook.

Comment

Originally posted by steelshadow View Post

I know at least one person IRL that will be ebaying their copy once they get it due to loss of interest

If they're interested in a direct sale, ask them to contact me.

Visit me at Tales of Grey - my RPG Game-Master's blog.

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won" - I gave you all, Mumford & Sons

Comment

There's always the POD version, if you don't mind a glued in spine.

Comment

Originally posted by shadryx View Post
          There's always the POD version, if you don't mind a glued in spine.

I started a thread about there somewhere else. Most of the reviews talk about pages falling out very quickly. If I'm going to pay over $200 for a book (the tax of living in Australia) I want something that's going to survive being used. But I am keen to buy one of the premium quality stitched versions.

For practical purposes, the laser-jet printed copy of the rules section plus a handy ipad for quick reference serves just fine.

Visit me at Tales of Grey - my RPG Game-Master's blog.

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won" - I gave you all, Mumford & Sons

Comment

Yeah, one of the big reasons I went for the deluxe version was the stitched spine. I did pick up a POD copy with my KS discount though, and it has stayed together fine. I'm very gentle with it however, and that may be the secret to it's longevity.

Comment

There may be some extra premiums that OPP will sell through a site they use solely for that (if you go digging, it's somewhere on the forums, but I can't remember the name of it) - I'm pretty sure they run off a few extra copies for things like lost/damaged packages that OPP have no control over.

Comment

It's Indie Press Revolution. Here's the link to the Onyx Path stuff:
                http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/...facturerid=296

Comment

Working...
                X