Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revival of the Exalted Travel Times Map

Hey everyone,

I know a lot of you use the exalted map and it's been down for a week+ at this point. So I got a couple of my friends to pull the original JS and HTML together and now it's hosted here: http://armrha.org/exaltedmap/ - thanks to Joe and Devin for putting it together for us. (I don't think they have accounts on the OPP forums.)

Lioness can you replace the original URL with this one for now. At least until we can get the original back up (if ever).

For an explanation on what I am doing for Ex3 Absorptions look: Here
    Looking for critiques and brain storming on Fivefold Shadow Hand Path: Here

Thanks! I was actually looking for this just yesterday and was very disappointed it was down.

Comment

this is really neat

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

Thank you. I updated the link in the sticky thread.

Onyx Path Forums Moderator

Comment

Fixed the odd tiling issue and the scaling problem.

Comment

Would it be possible to extend the page area somewhat on the right side? If you are navigating near the right edge of the map*, the travel times get cut off.

*Anywhere on the island Ysyr is on, for example.

If you want to play Thomas Edison, you'd better be up to the task of carrying all of civilization through the Renaissance and Industrial Revolution, while the Sidereals and Dragon-Blooded are shooting at you.

Comment

I'll ask the people that build it.

Comment

It has been modified as per request. My buddy found the bug and fixed it. Thanks for your feedback.

Comment

Hows map is up again, i mentioned it in the kickstarter comments. But you guys did a great job making it a bit more safe from the vagaries of server maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Volivat View Post
                    Hows map is up again, i mentioned it in the kickstarter comments. But you guys did a great job making it a bit more safe from the vagaries of server maintenance.
                    Well, the hows.net version pushes the text off screen if you are trying to travel on the eastern side of the map. The Armrha version doesn't do that.
                    I'll leave it up to whoever to decide which to use.

Also, what kickstarter update are you referencing?

Comment

Working...
                    X