• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maudova
    started a topic Revival of the Exalted Travel Times Map

Revival of the Exalted Travel Times Map

Hey everyone,

I know a lot of you use the exalted map and it's been down for a week+ at this point. So I got a couple of my friends to pull the original JS and HTML together and now it's hosted here: http://armrha.org/exaltedmap/ - thanks to Joe and Devin for putting it together for us. (I don't think they have accounts on the OPP forums.)

Lioness can you replace the original URL with this one for now. At least until we can get the original back up (if ever).

• Maudova
    replied
    Originally posted by Volivat View Post
    Hows map is up again, i mentioned it in the kickstarter comments. But you guys did a great job making it a bit more safe from the vagaries of server maintenance.
    Well, the hows.net version pushes the text off screen if you are trying to travel on the eastern side of the map. The Armrha version doesn't do that.
    I'll leave it up to whoever to decide which to use.

Also, what kickstarter update are you referencing?

Leave a comment:

• Volivat
    replied
    Hows map is up again, i mentioned it in the kickstarter comments. But you guys did a great job making it a bit more safe from the vagaries of server maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• Maudova
    replied
    It has been modified as per request. My buddy found the bug and fixed it. Thanks for your feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Maudova
    replied
    I'll ask the people that build it.

Leave a comment:

• Jorlem
    replied
    Would it be possible to extend the page area somewhat on the right side? If you are navigating near the right edge of the map*, the travel times get cut off.

*Anywhere on the island Ysyr is on, for example.

Leave a comment:

• Maudova
    replied
    Fixed the odd tiling issue and the scaling problem.

Leave a comment:

• Lioness
    replied
    Thank you. I updated the link in the sticky thread.

Leave a comment:

• webkilla
    replied
    this is really neat

Leave a comment:

• AnubisXy
    replied
    Thanks! I was actually looking for this just yesterday and was very disappointed it was down.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X