No announcement yet.

Constructing the North in 3e

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for fun, here is some more material I've made for the North. This is just some QCs though.

Manual of Northern Creatures

Hopefully other Northern STs can get some use out of these!

I am no longer participating in the community. Please do not contact me about my previous work.

Comment

Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
      Just for fun, here is some more material I've made for the North. This is just some QCs though.

Manual of Northern Creatures

Hopefully other Northern STs can get some use out of these!

Thank yoooooou! I just started running a Northern game, and this is exactly what I needed!

I draw things! Wanna check it out? Click on the link below!
      https://www.deviantart.com/jordantroy

YES! I do commissions!

Comment

Their sig says they're no longer participating in the community, and not to contact them about their previous work.

He/him

Comment

If they are not participating in the community, I think it's safe to assume they're not going to read this thread.

Comment

Was this effort ever replicated for the other Directions or notable areas?

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Darkstep View Post
              Was this effort ever replicated for the other Directions or notable areas?
              I wrote a few things for my West game, and might write more!

Linky

Violet Green, Freelancer

Comment

The Realm Ex3 book mention - Northern Ivory - on p. 159. Is this new to Ex3 ? And where is it situated ?

Comment

Originally posted by electroraccoon View Post
                  The Realm Ex3 book mention - Northern Ivory - on p. 159. Is this new to Ex3 ? And where is it situated ?
                  Northern Ivory and Tallow appear to be providing the northern inland sea with fresh examples of cadet households, now that the Deshan "slave states" are being depreciated.

So, somewhere around Cherak, which is on the peninsula between Medo and Pneuma. Maybe. Tallow is called out as being on the mountain pass to Medo.
                  Last edited by Greyman; 05-28-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                    Their sig says they're no longer participating in the community, and not to contact them about their previous work.

Feeling a little stupid for asking such a question about three years too late, but any idea of what led to it? Kind of feel bad about it, seeing how Leetspeak is the one who started the thread in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X