X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickstarter Update #100: Books are Shipping Out

Hello EX3 backers!

RichT here:
    I hear from our shippers that they are ready to ship, and that some packages may go out this week! The rest will follow as the shippers roll through them this month. I don't think anybody will actually get their package this week, but it could happen.
    This is a huge ship-out for our shippers, and the most complicated we've ever done, and we're all trying very hard to be sure that you all get your books (both kinds of Deluxes), screens, maps, and Chibi bookmarks as you pledged and added-on for. So bear with us as they are finally and properly sent on their way to you.
    Thanks so much for your patience and support!

This is a super-secret backer only update, so don't be sharing it with just anyone.

"First, props to you for actually reading the book! People seemed to miss this part." - Totentanz

-E)(CIT----------ED!

Comment

I'm scheduled to get a package tomorrow. I'm not waiting for anything else, so I assume it's Ex3.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
      [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
      [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post
        -E)(CIT----------ED!
        God bless you for this reference.

Also, hooray, and congratulations to all those who ordered crazy physical books- I didn't have the funds at the time but sorta wish I had.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post
          -E)(CIT----------ED!
          I dunno... there's something fishy about this.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

My postal service has already notified me that it's on the way, received in Montreal and being sent to processing, I should likely receive it tomorrow or perhaps Friday I think. YAY!

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” George Carlin

Comment

I've only just now realized how goofy my anticipation for my book to arrive actually is.

I wasn't the one that actually backed this specific Kickstarter, it was my buddy Ben. The whole group of us put in money to pledge for what we felt was needed (just one book, I think), and handed that over to Ben who wanted to pledge enough for a copy of the book for himself and some of the extras. And in the time since the Kickstarter was funded, Ben has moved like 1,400 miles away.

So while other folks are waiting for a parcel to show up at their door, I'm actually waiting for a parcel to show up at Ben's mom's house, her to mention it to him, him to relay the arrival to one of our other friends (who knows his mom and where she lives), said friend to find opportunity to go pick up the parcel, and finally for that friend to also find opportunity to bring it over to me.

Not so noble anymore.

Comment

[Fluttershy]yay[/Fluttershy]

10 Character Limit Prana (why was it needed for the above?

Comment

for this or shattered dreams, where can I get the tracking number?

Comment

Ben couldn't have changed the delivery address to yours?

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” George Carlin

Comment

Should be good to get.

...these are big books. I feel sorry for delivery people.

Comment

Originally posted by Trax View Post
                        Ben couldn't have changed the delivery address to yours?
                        Depends on what you mean by "couldn't". Sure, he's totally capable of having done that. But did he want to leave the extra bits that are entirely his at my place where who knows where I'd keep them (I mean, I sure don't have a clue), rather than at his mom's where there is actually a place for them (in his old room)? Not so much, and I don't fault him for it.

Not so noble anymore.

Comment

can't wait to see my map and my book

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

Please be the Dragon-Blooded book! I didn't order one, but I want one (and for that, it has to come out!).

Comment

I missed the kickstarter - so if anyone knows of a book for sale, send them my way.

Visit me at Shades of Grey - my RPG Game-Master's blog.

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won" - I gave you all, Mumford & Sons

Comment

Working...
                              X