Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not alone at least, still not heard anything on mine

Comment

• Judging by other OPP kickstarters, I imagine there will be an update at some point where Rich says something along the lines of "All books have been shipped out in theory, contact me if you still haven't gotten any shipping notification, there's a problem with your copy, etc." Not that it necessarily helps with the impatience of wanting shiny new books, but if you're anxious that you might have been forgotten, it might ease your mind a little.

Comment

• Careful about your e-mails, everyone. Today I got an e-mail from a fishy address giving me a tracking number for my Ex3 deluxe delivery and a link to a fake dhl website.

Don't click stuff carelessly!

Comment

• Oh, also, the two maps are glorious. Beautiful, even. I'm gonna hang one up in my room, and one in my gaming space.

Comment

• As of today, it's been 7 Weeks that the first person, told us he got his book. Now it was announced that the EU backers will be shipped. I'm really frustrated, me and 2 of my friends pledged together, and the EU Backers have to pay 60$ (!!!!) more to get their stuff shipped out now? I'm sorry but that's not reasonable, for a european backer I'm paying half a Book more for shipping, and get it last?

Comment

• Too be fair, I'm in sweden and I actually got my book 3 weeks ago

Comment

• God to know that there are a least some copys arriving in Europe

Comment

• Living in Germany, got my book two weeks ago. And I know of several other people living in Europe, who posted on RPGnet that they received their books too (but IIRC mostly people living in GB and Germany). And you are paying 20$ per book more, extras included, I only payed 20$ more (and received book, screen and map). I am really grateful, that RichT managed to start the shipping from GB, as no additional custom fee was added that way.
                  And at the time the KS ran, the euro was a lot stronger in comparison to the dollar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wotan View Post
                    As of today, it's been 7 Weeks that the first person, told us he got his book. Now it was announced that the EU backers will be shipped. I'm really frustrated, me and 2 of my friends pledged together, and the EU Backers have to pay 60$ (!!!!) more to get their stuff shipped out now? I'm sorry but that's not reasonable, for a european backer I'm paying half a Book more for shipping, and get it last?
                    Sorry it has taken so long for your rewards to get shipped. I did say at the beginning that the shipping was happening in waves, and it is unfortunately true that somebody's package is going to be in that last wave rather than the first. This time it seems like it is your package, and I agree, that's frustrating. EU backers have been getting packages for weeks, though, it's just that that shipper is the last to finish up.

Just to clarify, you paid more for shipping because it costs more to ship internationally than in the US. That's the whole reason. You weren't penalized by us for where you live as we don't set the shipping costs, the delivery services do. And it is expensive! Even more now than when you paid for the project three+ years ago.

Thanks!

Comment

• Big shipping costs for us foreigners is a necessary evil. I almost paid twice the cost for the Exalted charm cards because I also had to pay customs on top of the shipping and that was nearly 80$ extra on top of the shipping and on top of the products themselves. Still happy with my charm cards.

Maybe that makes foreign fans the best fans? (wink wink)

[Webcomic] Dawn of the Chosen - Last Update: February 26, 2017
                      [Ex3] Necromancy - Last Update: March 28, 2017
                      [Ex3] Machineborn - Last Update: April 18, 2017

Comment

• Well I live in Germany and my Book arrived on the second of April.

Comment

• Living in Switzerland, still eagerly checking my mailbox every day

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_54_1416905226263_414[/ATTACH]

Comment

• If anyone in Brazil got their book, could you let me know how the process went? In particular, have you managed to track the delivery once it went to Brazil? I received noticed from DHL a while ago, and it has been a week since "Processing Completed at Origin" and "The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization" and so far got nothing further to keep me in the loop. Hopefully I'll at least be notified if the thing gets stuck on customs or something...

You need a picture altered to fit your Exalted character, or just looking for some visual inspiration? Check out the twice-reborn Exaltification thread. And here is my Deviantart page

Søren Kierkegaard + Kim Kardashian = Brilliance

Comment

• Got mine today (in Finland). Seems fine, didn't examine every page but leafed through. I did notice pages sticking to each other quite a bit at the gilded edges, but they're ok once separated; the gilding may spread around a little bit as glitter...
                              Haven't yet covered it with the adhesive plastic, but I expect it'll stick well enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by danelsan View Post
                                If anyone in Brazil got their book, could you let me know how the process went? In particular, have you managed to track the delivery once it went to Brazil? I received noticed from DHL a while ago, and it has been a week since "Processing Completed at Origin" and "The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization" and so far got nothing further to keep me in the loop. Hopefully I'll at least be notified if the thing gets stuck on customs or something...
                                At least yours has a tracking #. My tracking number is invalid.
                                Last edited by Synapse; 04-22-2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X