No announcement yet.

Kickstarter Update #100: Books are Shipping Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juuuuust got mine yesterday. Deluxe, but not the Orichalcum. AT LONG LAST FFS... the map is gorgeous!

Comment

nothing here south of the border yet...

Join the Strife

Comment

One of my players was fortunate enough to be into this game long enough ago to be a backer, and hasn't received the book yet. Should they be worried? From what I hear the address and everything was all correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Piff View Post
          One of my players was fortunate enough to be into this game long enough ago to be a backer, and hasn't received the book yet. Should they be worried? From what I hear the address and everything was all correct.
          I don't know where your friend lives, but I haven't gotten mine yet either, so they're not alone. Then again, I'm in Sweden, so I'll probably be among the last to get mine.

Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

Comment

I doubt you(or they) have anything to worry about. The books are only just now shipping out and there's a lot to ship. It could be weeks before everyone gets their copies.

Comment

If the mystery tracking number I was emailed last week is indeed my Ex3 package, mine is due next week.

So, no. Only the lucky early folks are getting theirs already.

Comment

I was a pretty early backer for EX3, but I haven't heard anything in regards to my book shipping, so I get the feeling this is going to be a frustratingly slow process.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post

If the mystery tracking number I was emailed last week is indeed my Ex3 package, mine is due next week.

So, no. Only the lucky early folks are getting theirs already.
                  There was also a ship notice for Werewolf20thShatteredDreams, but it was less of a mystery.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

As the Kickstarter update said:

I hear from our shippers that they are ready to ship, and that some packages may go out this week! The rest will follow as the shippers roll through them this month. I don't think anybody will actually get their package this week, but it could happen.
                    The people who have gotten theirs already are lucky outliers. Shipping happens in phases, and will take several weeks to go through. If you haven't heard anything by, say, April, then you should probably check in with Rich.

Ian A. A. Watson
                    Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Awesome! The stuff on the back of the screen is great, when to give out Solar xp, environmental effects. Which is great because they're so often forgotten.

Comment

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

It has golden trim on the pages, and these neat ribbon bookmarks worked in. I spent like 5 minutes staring at my cloth map when I opened the box. It took years, but it's finally here.

Comment

Onyx Path sent me a FedEx tracking number. I should get my books by the 23rd of this month.

Come and rock me Amadeus.

Comment

Jealousy intensifies

Comment

Originally posted by Eura View Post
                              Jealousy intensifies
                              It should be a small matter to ride out the rest of the month, waiting for the books to arrive--after all, the jump from 39 months (after the estimated arrival date) to 40 months (after that same date) is only 2.5%...almost negligible.
                              Except it isn't a small matter. It's become subjective time, the same sort of dilated, eternal "now" that makes it forever 11:30 pm for kids trying to sleep on Christmas eve, or that the entirety of An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge is told in. In fact, I've come to firmly believe that the Time of Cascading Years-- all 217 years, 129 days, 11 hours, 43 minutes, and 8 seconds of it-- was triggered by an unexpected postal holiday, which delayed the return of certain grimoires that Rose Petal Tea had borrowed from Queen Merela.

In my mind, I have a vision of Tea, stuffed into an Orichalcum get-along shirt, along with Merela. The Crown of Thunders keeps snagging on Rose Petal Tea's gossamer veil, but neither Lawgiver can escape the power of the shirt. Gritting their teeth, they must quest together for a thousand years to mend the structure of time itself. This vision is canon to me, now.

I'm not going to get any more sane waiting for my books, is what I'm saying.

Comment

I confess I've had to resist the urge to press my face to my monitor and shout, "Where's my book?" Which is probably all for the best, my coworkers might stare.

Comment

Working...
                                X