No announcement yet.

Kickstarter Update #100: Books are Shipping Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North East Ohio. Just got my book, and it's gorgeous. Would have got it Saturday but apparently there was no one home when the mail man came.

Comment

Got it today. In Nevada, surname starts with C.

It's massive and beautiful. Sadly, I was busy all evening, so I haven't been able to crack it open.

Come and rock me Amadeus.

Comment

UK here ... nothing yet. Not even an email for tracking or anything. Bet we're last.

Comment

Denmark for me.

I think you're winning that bet.

Comment

Outlook was convinced my email was malevolent/junk so keep an eye on your spam filter.

Comment

Dallas TX here. As mentioned previously I received my notification last week. According to FedEx tracking it was dispatched for final delivery through USPS this morning.

Deluxe Book with Screen without Map (regrettably) if anyone is keeping track.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

In California, still no notice or package. Mine was a rather large/odd order though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it were one of the last.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

West coast US. I got my notification yesterday, but according to FedEx, it hasn't shipped. :/

Comment

Oklahoma, US here. Got my tracking on Wednesday and supposedly delivered today, gotta wait for work to end before I get it though. Mine was Book and GM Screen.

Comment

• Lexington, KY, present and accounted for now. Got my shipping notice yesterday, and FedEx tracking claims it'll be to my house by next Monday! Woohoo!

"The true object of all human life is play. Earth is a task garden; heaven is a playground." -G.K. Chesterton

Comment

• Originally posted by hippokrene View Post
                        Got it today. In Nevada, surname starts with C.

It's massive and beautiful. Sadly, I was busy all evening, so I haven't been able to crack it open.
                        Northern Nevada, or Vegas? still awaiting mine.

Comment

• Dallas area, name is smack dab in the middle of the alphabet. No word. Mine had an add-on, however, which might be delaying things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                            UK here ... nothing yet. Not even an email for tracking or anything. Bet we're last.
                            I blame Brexit.

Comment

• It is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere.

The finish on the book cover is gorgeous and feels fantastic.

Also, weird packaging that I've never seen before, is was wrapped in paper and some kind of recycled cardboard, maybe? Seemed to cushion it very well; some crushing on the box that had me worried didn't seem to mark anything in the package at all.

Comment

• West coast here too (portland oregon!)surname starts with E. got a tracking number yesterday. Fed ex tracking shows they havent gotten it for shipping yet but recived the lable on march 16 it hasnt shipped, this is soooo tourture having a tracking number and no info yet! haha

Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/scelestai

Comment

Working...
                                X