Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The announcement of an announcement for a new project.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The announcement of an announcement for a new project.

Pages 162
    Words 82698

Yea I think the mystery project is going pretty well so far.

Q: When will it be out!?

A: End of the month hopefully.

Q: Can I ask a question!?

A: Only if it's about anime in the the 80's and 90's.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
    Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

Aw, man. I was hoping you'd be able to answer if you'd prefer to have Ein or Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV take your Intelligence+Lore rolls for you, but I'm off by 4 years.

The Lunar Castebooks fan project

Comment

Did Dragonball Z jump the shark for you and if so when?

Why did Zaibach trust Dilandau with anything?
      Last edited by Bladewind; 03-07-2017, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladewind View Post
        Did Dragonball Z jump the shark for you and if so when?
        I actually enjoyed it right up through the Cell saga, but it was the Buu saga I felt things jumped around too much and Buu was easily the personification of "AND THIS IS MY FINAL FORM!" problem the series had.

Super isn't that bad despite some the hate it gets, the Zamasu arc was stupid as it felt like it was written by a 13 year old but I'm liking the current arc.

Comment

Why is Irresponsible Captain Tylor so good and why can't we have shows like that anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
            Why is Irresponsible Captain Tylor so good and why can't we have shows like that anymore?
            The same thing that happened to the Hollywood and game industry. It's gotten so big that many shows are afraid to try something new because they're afraid it wouldn't catch on and tank. Or because its used as a vehicle to sell merchandise over in Japan (Seriously most mecha shows are there as glorified ads to sell model kits. Did you know that Master Gundam from G Gundam was a hairs breath away from being forcefully redesigned by Bandai because they thought the cape would be too hard to make into a model kit?).

Probably I'm being overly cynical. I mean I loved all three seasons of Symphogears despite how it was advertising for idols and music artists.

Comment

At risk of being that guy, the most hype thing about the third season of Symphogear was the first episode (which was an awesome return), and the story and powerlevels for the rest of it dropped the ball baaaad (contradicting incredibly important details from the previous two seasons directly or by implication, and leaving poor execution on a pretty significant part of Hibiki's character).

I mean Symphogear is crazy ("Why are you taking this show seriously?!" right? Aahahahaha <,<) and I love it still, but I feel bad because that season had some major flaws.

So, which of Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo did you like the most?

Comment

Originally posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
                At risk of being that guy, the most hype thing about the third season of Symphogear was the first episode (which was an awesome return), and the story and powerlevels for the rest of it dropped the ball baaaad (contradicting incredibly important details from the previous two seasons directly or by implication, and leaving poor execution on a pretty significant part of Hibiki's character).

I mean Symphogear is crazy ("Why are you taking this show seriously?!" right? Aahahahaha <,<) and I love it still, but I feel bad because that season had some major flaws.

So, which of Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo did you like the most?
                Funny thing is about Symphogears GX is that basically all the hype went into the first half of the show itself. The way they get their mid-season upgrades was executed perfectly. What really dropped the ball I feel is that in the second half of season it became formulaic whereas most of the other seasons before it and even the first half of season 3 it felt like there was some knew or unexpected twist. While it was neat to see the backstories of the character's pasts detailed and the return of THE HERO!!! it fell short because of this I felt.

Didn't stop me from making an MA style inspired by Chris and a Symphogear artifact though.

Samurai Champloo I didn't watch a lot of since we didn't get a lot of it in Canada AFAIK, Cowboy Bebop was amazing though and I loved the episode where all the characters became high on mushrooms so Ed and the dog had to find a target. I also loved things such as Outlaw Star or Lost Universe as well.

Comment

Robotech or Macross?

Enjoy the adventures of a socially awkward Godblooded that tries to make her way through the world.

Halfway

Comment

GaoGaiGar, or... no other choice honestly, just GaoGaiGar.

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

*checks the Loom of Fate for information on this secret project*

Hmm... must be hidden outside of Fate.

Comment

Originally posted by Finn523 View Post
                        Robotech or Macross?
                        Macross. Harmony Gold can go to hell for what they did to the series. At this point they're essentially sitting on the damn property to cash in on nostgalia alone despite how new Macross series have come out of Japan but don't want to be arsed to bring them over.

Originally posted by Beans View Post
                        GaoGaiGar, or... no other choice honestly, just GaoGaiGar.
                        GaoGaiGar cured me of my depression nearly a decade ago. It's the honest to god truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Finn523 View Post
                          Robotech or Macross?
                          The correct answer is Battletech

I thank the Devs for the great game of Exalted!

Comment

Originally posted by BjornTheFellhanded View Post

The correct answer is BattleTech
                            I fixed your camel caps for you, freebirth.

Comment

Isamu or Gull?

Comment

Working...
                              X