WTB Deluxe Exalted 3rd Ed books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Deluxe Exalted 3rd Ed books

If anyone who backed the kickstarter either has an extra copy of the deluxe book or for whatever reason you decide you want to sell yours, then send me a message.

Visit me at Tales of Grey - my RPG Game-Master's blog.

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won" - I gave you all, Mumford & Sons

Just a note, if you're interested you should keep an obsessive eye on Onyx Path's IPR page (links are in the Monday Meeting notes). It seems like with the people that asked for refunds due to the long stretch from funding to release, there's probably going to be some spare deluxe books up there once Rich has dealt with any replacements via shipping mishaps and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
      Just a note, if you're interested you should keep an obsessive eye on Onyx Path's IPR page (links are in the Monday Meeting notes). It seems like with the people that asked for refunds due to the long stretch from funding to release, there's probably going to be some spare deluxe books up there once Rich has dealt with any replacements via shipping mishaps and the like.

And what are these Monday meeting notes you speak of? (I've barely been beyond the Exalted forum on this site - I dabbled in a couple of others but no one was really active so I just come straight here).

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won" - I gave you all, Mumford & Sons

Comment

The monday meeting notes is the weekly 'what's happening with OPP' on the Onyx Path Homepage news feed. (A link called 'Onyx Path Homepage' can be found on the right side of the main forum navigation tab).

I thank the Devs for the great game of Exalted!

Comment

Originally posted by CapitanTypo View Post

And what are these Monday meeting notes you speak of? (I've barely been beyond the Exalted forum on this site - I dabbled in a couple of others but no one was really active so I just come straight here).
          http://theonyxpath.com/category/news/monday-meeting/

Placeholder

Comment

Bump......

Comment

Why bump a thread that's still on the first page?

Comment

Additionally, if you can't find another person who's interested in selling their books here or in the Monday Meetings, you can take a look at this site once all the books have been shipped out and such.

http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/xcart/home.php

The out of print deluxes are not what I would call cheap ($350 for Werewolf 20th, for example) but if there's any leftover from the official channels, they'll be available there.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                  Why bump a thread that's still on the first page?
                  because I wanted to cause you, specifically, enough mild annoyance in the hope that you might comment. I'm trying to perfect my trolling, you see.

Comment

because I wanted to cause you, specifically, enough mild annoyance in the hope that you might comment. I'm trying to perfect my trolling, you see.
                    ​We ban trolls on these forums so I'd suggest you perfect your trolling somewhere else. Even though there isn't a formal rule about bumping a thread, bumping one that is still on the first page of a forum is bad etiquette. Please don't do that.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
                    Posts in this color are moderator posts
                    Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
                    Forum Terms of Use
                    the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by Darksider View Post

​We ban trolls on these forums so I'd suggest you perfect your trolling somewhere else. Even though there isn't a formal rule about bumping a thread, bumping one that is still on the first page of a forum is bad etiquette. Please don't do that.

Right. It seems even the most stupid and obvious jokes about trolling are not tolerated either. I shall slink back into my hole for the time being.

But in the meantime, thank you for keeping this post at the top of the page.

Comment

To further the agenda of the OP and myself (Yes I am watching the IPR page) I am also interested in the products shipped to the backers. Not specifically the book as that seems more ego than fucntion, but I am looking for the map and the ST screen. If anyone would like to part with their map and screen before they potentially hit the IPR please PM me.

Thanks.

Craft rewrite.

Comment

Right. It seems even the most stupid and obvious jokes about trolling are not tolerated either. I shall slink back into my hole for the time being.

But in the meantime, thank you for keeping this post at the top of the page.
                          That'll be a week off for the mod backtalk.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
                          Posts in this color are moderator posts
                          Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
                          Forum Terms of Use
                          the Contact Us link.

Comment

Woo hoo! Thank you to the glorious forum member who reached out and sold me this wonderful bludgeoning weapon of a book.

Last edited by CapitanTypo; 04-18-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

And not that anyone asked - but here's the limited edition of 1e against 3e. Over time the game has... grown.

Comment

Working...
                              X