Are Chickens viable familiars?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Chickens viable familiars?

Can a chicken, through the use of solar charms, become a deadly fighting beats?

I offer this for your consideration:

Visit me at Tales of Grey - my RPG Game-Master's blog.

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won" - I gave you all, Mumford & Sons

Sometimes Chickens Kung-Fu Approach

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFRI3byJgYA Riotous Cry of the Beast [Miracles charm]

Comment

Um I'm Saexist so I say only Cocks can be tough fighters...

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

What if you taught it Chicken Style martial arts?

Comment

Especially with a character concentrating on Performance.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post
              What if you taught it Chicken Style martial arts?
              Why not teach it Hidden Horse style?

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post

Why not teach it Hidden Horse style?

Sometimes Horses Lay Eggs Approach

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

Maximus Nugget was born on a farm & sold into slavery where he was forced to fight other chickens for the amusement of his human overlords... One day Maximus Nugget had to face one of his brothers from the same brood.... Killing his own brother weighed heavy on his heart & he was no spring chicken anymore... His master knew this as well & knew that he had to make things more interesting or find a new chicken.... so in the next match his handler made the mistake of arming Maximus Nugget with razors tied to his spurs... Maximus leapt up and with luck landed a super effective critical hit on his human overlord giving him the chance to run to freedom!!! He never found a farm or others of his species alive in Nexus but he lived out the rest of his life just fine as he was slaying mad pigeon poon... If you hear a chicken crow in Nexus it might just be the call of Maximus Nugget the lord of the chickens!!!

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

Comment

Poyo is the FDA's most lethal secret weapon!

Comment

So this brings up some questions I had, couldn't you use that Lore Charm that allows you to teach the unteachable to do things like teach a Chicken how to Read, and teach a Chicken Tiger Crane Style?

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Ambition 3 celestial working... and VoilĂ ! You now have a chicken master of the Hidden Horse Style....

Or just a BADASS Armored Chicken riding a horse as your loyal minion....

Last edited by Volivat; 03-09-2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Roosters are so crazily aggressive that people pit them again each other as blood sport, so a Solar can definitely murder his enemy with a pet cock.

Last edited by Jen; 03-10-2017, 12:23 AM.

Comment

A PC in my current 3e game has a Trex familiar. I'll show him this and prepare for him to craft a giant chicken disguise.

Visit me at Tales of Grey - my RPG Game-Master's blog.

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won" - I gave you all, Mumford & Sons

Comment

Working...
                            X