No announcement yet.

Buying slaves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or you can always start selling off dreams and such to Makarios. See what you can do about bulk and the like. You know see if he'll let you get the stuff that normally costs 5 people for the rest of their lives for 500 people not having dreams for a month or two. Failing that you can always have it be the punishment for executable infractions. Bugger murders another slave/soldier marked and exiled.

Though I am liking the prospect of supplying through Malfeas, though if you're up for it and it's more local you can always sell people to the Rhaksha. I mean the guild does it, so not impossible.

Comment

Hire mercenaries, also if time is not a issue 8 to 20 years you can have a army of elite soldiers. Also remember, there are multiple forms of slavery. Not all of it is forced to live in shit. The skilled slaves are treated better. They might even own slaves, earn money, enough to buy their own freedom. Plus remember Solaris can mind whammy the shit out of people, make the slaves love them.

Comment

Oh a kind of related question I have?

what can a dragon blooded do with a concubine whos lost her looks, but who he feels to much affection for to send to a work gang? freeing her is most obvious beyond that?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post

what can a dragon blooded do with a concubine whos lost her looks, but who he feels to much affection for to send to a work gang? freeing her is most obvious beyond that?
          If she wasn't an idiot, have her run a house of negotiable affection that he owns, have her run a household that he owns, concubine trainer/organizer... really it depends on what skills she has.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post

Or let her retire in peace especially if she is the mother of several children. Alot of times she becomes the matron of the harem.

Comment

Working...
            X